[Closed] Just got banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/1262
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yeah, ive break the rules, and i accept that.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, In that moment i ignored the rules for some reason, or i forgotted them.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, first ill start how did i got banned

Today, 26/04/2015 i got banned for ‘‘Griefing’’, Yesterday, i was just playing normally, trying to level up, and when i went to /spawn i saw some players right to me doing something in a giant unprotected zone, they was breaking, placing random blocks, i joined the zone and asking: whats this?, no one answer, a friend came to talk me so to spend time i just did anything there, i started breaking the walls and that, no one said something to me, and i disconnected from the server.

Im sorry for my bad english and for breaking the rules, thanks for reading.

PD: I didnt put my terraria username here, my username is: DarwinW

1 Like

You griefed quite far from the area known as Sandbox, half a world distance. Ill upload the grief pictures once Ill be able to.

EDIT :
The following pictures shows that you according to anti-grief plugin were placing blocks / walls,
many of them, at the Dakota-Shop.
The only question that I got is why did you ignore the rules? Isn’t it clear that the buildings that are owned
by players \ by the server’s system, aren’t allowed to be messed with, but only the owners are allowed to?

Before +Proof-

After (+Amount of restored blocks)

1 Like

Spooder showed me this yesterday and also A68 said something in shout out box.

1 Like

Oh, throught it was of the sandbox, Im really sorry about this, ive found lots of unprotected buildings and this is one of them, im really sorry, now i know this ban its fair. thanks for your time.

1 Like

Please get over the rules and you’ll be unbanned.

1 Like

This person does not seem sincere, and with the “I’ve found lots of unprotected buildings” kinda tells me they have griefed multiply times/buildings. I vote against unbanning.

1 Like

I havent, i just said ‘‘i’ve found’’ not i’ve griefed, also, i just fly away from them.

I was a old admin from dark-gaming, why i would do that?.

1 Like

I dont know and honestly do not care if you used to be an old admin as we went through much harder situations. Pickles, Im doing a daily grief check on all of the server and didnt find anything but I recall that he might really “checked” the unprotected areas, so we’ll need to consider his aspect as well and to protect areas that currently aren’t.

1 Like

*EDIT. Just ignore this please.

1 Like

Ban appeal is locked.
If you will wish to be un banned you’ll need to open a new one.

1 Like