- Have some experience as a staff member
- Know basic tShock commands
- Be mature
- Have an equal opinion as to look at both sides of something
- Have a Verified In-game account
- Already have the Helper Staff Rank
- Have attended 3 Training Sessions
- Have at least 2 weeks experience as a Helper (Collectively)*
-*A days experience is measured by 1 hour of in-game time at least. If you are on for less than 1 full hour (you have to actively be playing), then that day does not count towards your experience

[Q1] Name
Vincent (But I prefer you guys to call my by IGN)

[Q2] IGN (In-game name)
Hirochi

[Q3] Why you want to be a Moderator (At least 150 Words)
I want to be a moderator because of all the problematic hackers also griefers in the server, Whenever I am on Staff is mostly off (Well not every time), It is hard to get a picture of them hacking like having Infinite HP, cause they run/fly away too fast for me to take pictures of them, I am supposed to make this Moderator application on December, but There are too many hackers, I wanted to ban them since The Punisher and I play on different times, that way we could enforce people in a faster way since The Punisher and I are always active Also some other staff (Especially admins) are always off (Or never on) in the server, Also I had been a Moderator on another online game which is Garry’s Mod, There are a lot of swearing, hacking, and harsh stuff happening there since it is Garry’s Mod, I am now an Admin there right now, So I am highly sure that I can take this position, Mostly the rules I would like to enforce is Hacking. Hacking is one of the problem a Helper could have a hard time with, Especially with taking the pictures, So I decided to make this Moderator Application, Also of course I would warn the ones who are using caps and spam (224 Words)

[Q4] Why I should accept you (at least 50 words)
Because Like I said, There are only a few Staff going on (That’s The Punisher, Rofle and that Dragon-guy, At least They’re the only ones that were on sometimes with me) There were no staff to punish the players especially the hackers, obviously, I would like to take this opportunity/chance to create a mod app, Also since I have been helping The server (Or Rofle) in building the Village of Dakota and so on I think I might have a better chance of getting myself accepted. (87 Words)

[Q5] Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use
Scenario 1
[color=red]This isn’t made up, it happened just now[/color]
Terra Paladin: LIAM IS A HACKER
Terra Paladin: LIAM IS USING DEV’S ARMOR
Hirochi: Chill, also 1st warning for spam of caps
*Hirochi: /tp Liam
Hirochi: Liam please move around
Liam: No
Hirochi: If you don’t move I’ll take that as you wearing Dev’s armor and report
Terra Paladin: HE IS WEARING DEV
Liam: Wait
*Liam: Moves
Hirochi: Terra, Liam isn’t wearing any dev
Terra Paladin: BUT HE WAS
matt: terra is right
A few minutes later
*Terra Paladin: /whisper Hirochi COME TP
*Hirochi: /tp Terra Paladin
Hirochi: Wow Liam is wearing Dev
This is the part where i make up the scenario
*Hirochi: /banip
OR
*Hirochi: /ban Liam

Scenario 2
Terra Paladin: Wtf Andrew and Cristi isn’t dying in the arena
*Hirochi: /buildmode
*Hirochi: /tp Andrew
*Hirochi: Attacks Andrew and Crisi
*Andrew: Attacks back with a Death Sickle with a speed of SDMG
*Hirochi: /ban Andrew
Crisi: WTF WHY DID YOU BAN HIM
Hirochi: Caps man
Crisi: WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THAT YOU BANNED MY FRIEND
Crisi: YOU WERE ALSO USING HP HACK
Hirochi: It was Buildmode to make sure you are hacking
Crisi: NO THAT WAS HACK AND YOUR TERRA BLADE SPEED IS ALSO HACK
*Hirochi: /ban Crisi
Terra Paladin: was that hack?
Hirochi: No Lol, it’s melee speed

[Q6] What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator? (At least 30 words)
I would ensure that I will say as a Moderator (Or Until I make a Admin Application) by doing my duty as a moderator would do, like enforcing the rules and Deal with the problematic players in the server such as spammers, hackers, griefers and Dev Patch users, This is the Main reason why I would like to be a moderator, I could also Help The other players, I got very used to it, Because I had been a Helper for a long time and even helping right before I got that rank.

[Q7] How often can you be on the server and active to help people?
I could be in the Server for at least everyday unless there is a problematic or something else has come up like, a field trip for the school this monday (Or Tomorrow / 11/24). So If there is a Day that I was not on for at least an hour to three (Sometimes I could get up to 6 Hours)
Of course I love this game, also in a server like this :smiley:

10 = Supporters/+1s

1 Like

opehay ouyay etgay odmay, ouyay eserveday tia ):ay
(Hope you become a mod, you deserve it :))

1 Like

Oh wait I didn’t see that

Done

1 Like

+1 you’re a great helper.Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 you’re a great helper. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soo… You wouldn’t bother to warn them for using caps? (or mute them)

1 Like

Are you talking about the scenario?
I meant it to be spam of caps

1 Like

Well, you edited it so now it says you warn them, before it didn’t

1 Like

Well I was preparing my stuff since my Mom forced me to prepare my stuff earlier for the trip tomorrow, so I got bothered and stopped for a while, then continued, I must have forgotten that part.

1 Like

Noice!

1 Like

Also I think that’s common and is already known by every one, even some Newbies.

What do you mean by Noice?

1 Like

Very nice app! You would make a great mod +1 :smiley:

1 Like

Hirochi is a kind and helpful person +1 for him.

1 Like

+1 from me. Hiro is an amazing Helper and I believe he will succeed greatly at Mod.
Viel erfolg(Good luck!)

1 Like

Hmm, you may want to be a little more active for this, although, you are a good helper. You messed up on a few commands as well. (/ban add name Isn’t it?) You also have a few grammar mistakes “This isn’t part isn’t made it it happened just now”

1 Like

It’s obviously not intended Lol.
You see my grammar in the server. As I said earlier, My mom was forcing me to fix my stuff

Anyways, I’m Home :DDDD

Also I’m actually active everyday for at least an hour aren’t I?
We’re just now getting on together :I

+Also as said in my application, I have been a Moderator -> Admin in a game called Garry’s Mod, If I had been a moderator in a server in terraria before, I would have mentioned it, /ban is the command in Garry’s Mod
Therefor this is gonna be my first time to be a moderator in Terraria

But I just made my research just now in tShock that I just downloaded
I now understand that it is /ban add
and if it is for IP, /ban addip
for un-banning it’s /ban del

1 Like

Whoa

1 Like

Yea, I don’t see you much on, it might just be the time zones, sorry. If you ask me, if you ever apply for a staff position in any game, you should ask how the ban commands work. They are always different in some way. Anyways, you still have my support dude.

1 Like

Great app! You will be an awesome moderator :wink:
+1

1 Like

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

1 Like