[Closed] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?My in-game name is Victor555.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Im on the server every day from 10 minutes to an hour.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to become a Helper becuase I love to help and Make I want to make a better server community.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I have played Terraria for more than a year so I think I have the knowledge of a true Helper.
[Q6] Tell us about you?

My name is Victor Miles, I live in South Carolina USA. I am 13 Years old. I love Gaming I play a good bit of diffirent games.One of my favorites Terraria,I love to fight Bosses and events and Pvp. I go also go to Sullivan Middle school.

1 Like

Please stop creating new applications. First of all I am not going to +1 this because I really don’t think you are prepared to be a helper. I haven’t seen him help on the server and this application isn’t too great. I’d like you to do some things to improve this.

1. Try to help out as much as you can on the server and website.
  2. Learn more things about the server/website. I.e. how to become crew, how to apply for different ranks, where different pages are on the website etc.
  3. Make this application longer.

If you can do all of these you will earn my +1. You will be tested so don’t expect this to be accepted in a few days. Regardless, good luck with your application.

1 Like

Thanks for your replie I will try my best to help and fix this application.

1 Like

Bump this too.

1 Like