[Closed] Helper Application

1. My in-game name is Pewdiepie2

2.I am on the server almost everyday for about 2 hours or more.

3.I want to be a helper, so i can show people how to be a part of this wonderful Terraria community.

4.If I have to help a person instead of building a building, I will do so.

5.I remember almost all of the things that wapapapapappow showed me on how to be a part of this community.

1. I am a male that lives in Ohio and I am in the 7th grade. I have about a 3.8 G.P.A. and I love all animals. I am deep in sports, but I will stay committed to the group. My favorite sport is baseball and have good social skills

If you vote for me thank you, if you don’t then I will try to understand why and fix this problem. Thanks for reading :).

1 Like

You’ll need more information to gain my +1. Try to expand on your answers and be more specific. Mainly on Q3+4

1 Like

Make this application longer. Q6 and Q4 need waaaaayyyy more than you have written.

1 Like

Yeah, and 6 as tip said.

1 Like

I agree with the other 2 questions need longer answers and I havent seen you help any on the server

1 Like

There are no +1s or -1s at this time, so I will wait until he edits and gets +1s before the testing phase.

1 Like

Hey Pewdiepie2, I suggest you to look at other Helper application topics and get some ideas about things to write on yours.
6. , 3. ,5. mainly need to be longer so we will know more about you, and to earn other’s and mine +1s.
Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I say [b]-1.[/b] pewdiepie2 was really mean to me when me and Tip were fighting. It wasn’t even his fight and he tried to shove his opinion in.

1 Like

Dragon that is something personal, nothing to do with his ability to become a helper. As I said before, Pewdiepie, please try to make it longer. :smiley:

1 Like

no. Helpers are supposed to be nice and pewdie wasn’t. And hasn’t been nice to me at all. ever

1 Like

I’ve never seen pewdie help before, but pewdie is nice so my vote is neutral.

1 Like

[quote=RubberDuckyFoxtrot] DO NOT make a -1 or +1 personal in any way. [/quote] Well it seems that my point is proven.

1 Like