[Closed] Helper application

This is my helper application, thank you for taking the time to read.

Question 1. what is your in-game name?

Answer: nottooshabby

Question 2. How often are you on the server?

Answer: I am on as much as a i can be. anytime after 11am (AEST) (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to 12am (AEST) While this may seem to be a generalisation, its not. I’m on as much as i can be.

Question 3. Why do you want to be a helper?

Answer: I’d like to be a helper as i feel that i could provide some support to players in need. I’m a good role model in real life and can represent that in the game, it’s a natural need for me to help people and make them feel as accommodated as possible.

Question 4. Will you prioritise helping and answering questions over other things?

Answer: Yes, absolutely. if that’s my job i’ll do whats necessary to help.

Question 5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Answer: Yes, Absolutely. I have been playing terraria for over 3 years now and have been on several servers. I will always try my absolute best to answer the questions appropriately and efficiently.

Question 6. Tell us about yourself

Well, my name is Luke, most of you will know be as nottooshabby or sunbathgod. I’m a chemistry student as well as a pyrotechnician. I love chemistry, Fireworks and medicine.
terraria has been a fun game for me for years, I’d rather play this than COD or some other game. it helps me take my mind of stress and relax.

I’m also a big fan of LEGO having over 50 sets in my collection. i have recently completed the Taj Mahal coming in as one of the biggest sets ever created.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope i have proven myself worthy of helper. Luke

1 Like

Good app, I see you helping people on the server and I think you deserve this role. +1 . Also get your name round a bit more and flesh your app out a bit more.

1 Like