[Closed] Helper Application

[b]Q1. What is your in-game name? [b]

In-game name : Sennypaipai
I like being called 7 because of my old Minecraft username (Villagernumber7).

[b]Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include time-zones and exact times only; no generalizations) [b]

I don’t [u]exactly[u] know the time but about 2 to 3 hours weekdays and 5 hours weekends
I am in CDT time in Houston, TX Central Time Zone UTC-06:00
The times for school days are 4:30-7:00 P.M and for weekends 12:00-5:00 A.M to P.M

[b]Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?[b]

I am entertained by helping others and have helped others for as long as I have known.
I don’t care about the rewards or title, I just care about the power to help others in a peaceful way.
Also I love banning/muting people after the 2nd warning or kicking them out. I will respect all rules
and abide by them.I have experience in respecting rules. For example I am in debate which uses skill,
honor,grammar skills, and commitment.I also want to help those who are new because how will
they know how to play?

[b]Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?[b]

For sure. I will answer questions in less than a minute and always be kind.
I might not always be online (vacation, grounded etc.) but i will be online for the most part.
And I actually only use this server for Terraria. I don’t play any other games that much,
so this server will be my priority at all times i can use it. I have learned many things since I have joined
this server and will help in any way i can.I have used this server for about 2 year using different accounts
though i have just started using this new account starting April 2nd 2017. I used hard mode accounts mainly
that’s why i started this account (this is a soft mode account)

[b]Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? [b]

Yes. I know the rules, commands and can answer a random question just for fun and good nature.
I’m pretty fast at typing and will answer a question to my best ability’s. My knowledge is quite high since I have played
and watched things about Terraria a lot. For example : I know how to make a hoik, defeat any boss with ease,
and can help out with anything you ask for (with exceptions for inappropriate questions)

[b]Q6. Tell us about you? [b]

My name is Sebastian and I am in the 6th grade. I live in Houston, Texas (USA) with my 2 brothers, and parents.
I am funny, loving, smart and loyal. By the way I am 12 years old. My favorite game is Terraria, and I
play it all the time. I am committed to anything I like/love.

My favorite subject in school is karate,math,debate, and art. At home I like gaming, climbing trees, and archery.
My favorite holiday is Christmas and Halloween. I like horror movies, scary things, and school. I would love to
be a realtor or computers person. (like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.)

I have 1 dog named Spanky and he is pretty cute. My birthday is September 16th except I say birthing day and say its my moms birth day
since she gave birth to me,and my favorite color is anything that looks purple.I like listening to any music and writing poems.
I also like reading. My favorite book is the only ones.I am a good role model as well.

I don’t watch Youtube that much. Instead I make gaming videos. My Youtube channel is TheCrazyPartyVillager.
I don’t make that much videos but I do make them once in a while. My next video will probably be Terraria
in this server. I made a huge accomplishment, which was destroying 1 of the dungeon guardians, though it took about
an hour due to its high defense level.

[b]Thank you and I hope you accept, because I really love this server and put in a lot of effort in this applications[b]

–Respectfully,
Sennypaipai

2 Likes

Sorry about the bold/underline thing :(. (I’m not exactly a computer nerd)

2 Likes

You have to be on the server for at least a week.
And failing to bold it means it’s in incorrect format

2 Likes

I have been on for more than 1 week. I said in the application that i have been on for about 2 years and that
I switched because i was in hard mode and medium mode.
Also i put the bold ([b]) thing but don’t know how to make it look like it is in bold.

2 Likes

It literally tells you in the format requirements how to do bold text.

2 Likes

2 years?
I can’t believe that.
I haven’t seen you once for 2 years, and the forums says you joined on the second of April.
And as Rofle said, it literally tells you how to bold.

2 Likes

I did it as the bold says (it tells me to do [b] [b]+ I had different names.
As I keep saying I was using hard mode and medium mode.

2 Likes

+Sennypaipai Well rip, this is GOING GREAT for a “quiet member” getting beat-down just because he wandered out of his comfort zone to do this, even if this is just some mistake. If I were you, I’d cut most of these comments and copy this-paste this and give it another shot, and since you are the person who wrote this you’d likely have it in you to keep trying (blahblahblah I’m encouraging you not bullying you blahblahblah)

2 Likes

You need to take better care when looking in detail what the requirements say. You’re missing a / character in your end bold tag.

2 Likes

Well, could i restart the helper application?

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you iSnazzyGhast104 and popstarfreas for helping me out with this application and bold.
I have made a new Helper application :
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/helper-application.2527

2 Likes