[Closed] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Ervlicz. It was a abbreviation of Ervan, which is my real name, and Elricz, the surename of Elric brothers in Fullmetal Alchemy anime. You can call me Erv or Evan.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m playing about 3-5 hours per day. Depends on my activities. I live in Indonesia, which is under GMT +7 area. My current activities is attending my class on college.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper because I like to do that. I don’t know, when i’m helping other people it feels like my own satisfaction to do that. I’m feeling happy if I can help the other people. I’m also want to make this server as a better server by always trying to help each other. So even if I’m not accepted as helper, I’m still gonna help them all.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yeah sure. Since I rarily do pvp and other thing. I just like to walking around and chat, and helping the other people too.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I know the basic of terraria and basic rules. And the other things, I still can learn it. I always asking about the things i don’t know at the other staff. So I guess I have the sufficient knowledge.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name is Ervannuari, I’m a student of University Of Jember, Letters Faculty. I’m taking major in Television and Movies. I’m 22 Years old. Like I said at the first question, I live in Indonesia. So my english isn’t so good. But I can do it pretty good. I have played many games, but usually just lan multiplayer games. I played Online game too, sometimes. I’m always trying to calm and be gentle with every problems. I don’t like to finish a problem with violence, unless it’s the only way. My friends always choose me as a leader of group. I have been a Producer for my Film assignment with my friend. My dreams is to get a chance to work at hollywood,sounds silly though. I would be happy if my application is accepted and be tested so, yeah. I’m just hoping for the best.

1 Like

I have see you help a lot of new users these past few days.
Good luck!
+1

1 Like

thanks alien senpai… i hope i can do it better than now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m aware that English probably isn’t your first language, so I will be a bit light hearted, just keep improving your grammar as time goes on. You might want to add a bit to Q3 and 5 as well. Otherwise, good luck.

P.S. Try to capitalize all I’s that aren’t a part of a word. It makes your grammar look a lot cleaner

1 Like

yeah… can i add more now? or should i make a new application?

1 Like

You don’t need to make a new application, just look for the edit button to start changing or adding stuff.

P.S. Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

thanks flandre senpai :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a pretty good app, with a little fine tuning can be a great app. I will +1 this app, I will also be looking/watching for you helping.

1 Like

thanks pickles senpai… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a Nice Application and i know the feeling of having a Bad grammar coz my main language is not English aswell And Ive seen you Help some Players And your a Nice Person, so heres a +1 for you :stuck_out_tongue: good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

i don’t know what should i called you :smiley:

1 Like

eyy lol :stuck_out_tongue: call me IDK for short :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha okay idk senpai :smiley:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: good luck btw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah :smiley:

1 Like

all I have to say is good luck +1 also you always help me so you deserve it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hehe thanks… glad i can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot something :stuck_out_tongue:

+1
He has a great attitude, great patience, and is a great person.

1 Like

Thank’s scarlett :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed, the player is no longer coming on the server.

1 Like