[Closed] Helper Application - LeonytusGaming

Question 1
My in-game name is LeonytusGaming

Question 2
Due to schoolwork, the only time I have is in the region of 12:00 am - 1:30 pm
My time is GMT +2 and counts for weekdays only (does not count Saturday/Sunday)

Question 3
There are a lot of newbies joining the server everyday, but the administrators cannot be online at all times. I wish to become helper to - as the title implies - help people via answering questions and reporting any rule-breakers. I find it my duty to make willing individuals rise from guest rank into well known members of this community.

Question 4
Yes, I will prioritize helping others over everything else as such is second nature to me. I leave no question unanswered, and do everything within my power to show aspiring people how to utilize the functions of Dark Gaming and Terraria in general.

Question 5
Yes, I believe I have sufficient knowledge to answer any questions put forth. As to any questions that I canā€™t answer, I will use google and various other sources to put forth a sufficient response in decent time.

Question 6
My real name is Kean Reece Arnesen, a Gr 9 home-schooled student registered with Brainline. I live in Cape Town with my family and 2 pets.
My favorite pastime is testing modifications to various games and working on my book, Silverlight, which is constantly updated here on the forums ( https://dark-gaming.com/thread/silverlight-g-drive-link.2146 ) I started Terraria about 3 years ago and counting, and I have grown very fond of the Dark Gaming server. My homeschooling also provides an excellent opportunity as helper, as I have more free time than most others to keep an eye on chat and many other things. Thank you for reading!

Best regards, Leonytus_Game

1 Like

:confused: most of the time your on im in school. that 1hour time gap tho xD. +1 whenever i saw you on you was helping everyone. you would make a fine helper.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen you on since Iā€™ve come back from a Terraria break, but from what Iā€™ve seen before: +1 for being awesome

1 Like

you could make a great helper. everytime i see you on the main server youā€™re busy helping people.
+1 from me.

1 Like

I was waiting for this thread O.Oā€¦ Finallyā€¦
+1
Youā€™re quite active in helping others out.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 helped me when i was asking questions

1 Like

I have not met you before , but you seem quite helpful according to others. +1

1 Like

The rating must be based on your own experience Butterfly. So your vote doesnā€™t count.

1 Like

It will be +3 for me. Because I always see you helping others who whine about where is the items, where is the boss arena, and etc but sometimes you tend to afk because of school and other reasons that you say in-game before afk.

Keep the Good job.
ć£Ā“ā–½`)ć£ (ļ¾‰*>āˆ€<)ļ¾‰ā™” ( ā€¢ Ģ€Ļ‰ā€¢Ģ )āœ§

1 Like

Just in-case no one saw the changes to my schedule, the only time Iā€™m allowed on is from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm, with the exception of weekends and holidays (Im only here on schooldays)

1 Like

+1 I see you helping all the time in a very clear manner.

1 Like

Moved to testing phase.

1 Like

Unfortunately player didnā€™t pass the testā€¦ Application closed.

1 Like