[Closed] Helper Application - Alpha Phantom

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in game name will either be Alpha Phantom or X4LPH4PH4NTOM (generally dont use this one due to it being in caps but have to sometimes to access the in game shop)

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
My timezone is Gmt +11 and often on at the times of either 10 am, 1 pm and/or 6pm-10pm. This depends on what I have on during the day but more than often I will be on the server. School is starting soon so I may be on for 2-3 hours maximum at the times between 6-10 pm.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have quite a few reasons I want to be a helper, I enjoy helping others whether it be in real life or in a virtual game, I feel obligated that I should help others who are new to the server or are asking questions about said server. New players come and go more and more often and they most of the time ask where things are so I would explain it to them, this also applies for /i or /item commands and explaining to them the basic rules of the server. I believe being a helper isn’t so I could get a tag and say that “I am a helper” and show off, it is a job just like any other in a real life situation. Whilst I haven’t been on as long as most others I still feel I would like to give it a shot at applying for helper, even if I don’t get it.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
If they ask the question whether it be forums or in-game, if I am on I will do my best to answer it, as long as those questions are reasonable and not out of my league such as blindly asking for a ban on someone without proper evidence. Not sure what “Other things” are referring to but if it is Terraria/server related I will definitely answer it to the best of my ability. I will also go out of my way to help those who need them even if I am doing something important (eg. pvp, pve or builds).

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I have been playing Terraria since around 1.0.2 and have accumulated enough knowledge to answer about anything regarding items and mechanics of the game. This allows me to answer most questions pretty easily and I have been apart of small discussions about how to get items in the game, if not a quick wiki search can also fill the blanks. The commands side I am also pretty confident, there are some I am not sure on how to use but once I know I tend to never forget about it. I have had experiences of being a staff member of a minecraft server so I know the basics when it comes to being responsible and helpful.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name in real life is Aiden, 15 years old and live in Melbourne, Australia, I generally enjoy taking on leadership roles in my school but still like the isolation sometimes. I generally enjoy Science (especially biology) and mathematics. Other than that I enjoy playing games such as League of Legends or DoTA (yes i play both for you guys who know the war that has been going on about these 2 games), Darksouls 1&2, Gta 5, FPS games and other indie games such as the binding of isacc and dont starve. When it comes to all these games i often enjoy playing with friends, having a good laugh and also being loud, too loud. Those aside I tend to be a pretty open person, I like to make friends and I believe that it is important to do so both in games and outside of it.

Thats basically it. :smiley:

2 Likes

+1 I like you as a friend you always help me out

2 Likes

+1 Your application sounds really good, and is really long and detailed.

2 Likes

Good application you wrote there, Aiden.
Nothing to fix or to say but Good luck!

2 Likes

I agree with The Punisher. Well written and could be a good asset as a helper. +1

2 Likes

i ve seen you on your fantastic no reason you cant become helper :slight_smile: +1

2 Likes

[b]+1[/b] This is a very good Helper application, and you help a lot on the server so I shall give you da [b]+1[/b] of da century! Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you guys :smiley:

Just a quick note, I won’t be home and will be going somewhere for 2 days, whilst I will have internet access I predict it will however not be good enough to be on the server without massive delays. I will likely be lurking around the forums but if the internet is decent I’ll try to be on the server. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice +1

2 Likes

You got the needed amount of support.
Your applications’ status is now Pending and you enter now to the testing phase.
You got 2 weeks, but it won’t be denied as I won’t say so.
Good luck!

2 Likes

what happens now does he act like a helper

2 Likes

Yea

2 Likes

Timezones being inconvenient for testing. :L

2 Likes

Good Luck

2 Likes

Thanks sum :]

2 Likes

I swear, if you dont get this helper application, none of us have any hope of getting it. Youre very suited for this job.

2 Likes

Haha, I certainly hope I am able to get it :3

2 Likes

Sorry Alpha, this app may be delayed a bunch. Pun is reitreing so he is teaching me a bit about how to manage the helpers. I haven’t really focused on it much so your app won’t be accepted/denied for a while yet. Sorry for the delay

2 Likes

No worries sandwich, whether it be movement of management or life things does get in the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1st test mark: 8.5.
You were having several mistakes on some questions as a player was asking
for a wisp in a bottle, you only told him to /register - But what about the format,
/login and /i ?
You also filled up a report about a spammer, it’s good, but it’s better to mutli-task too,
as we are also testing you about this part, checking the server while going on report
is basicaly a multi-task.

2 Likes