[Closed] GamRedos' Helper Application

Q1 What is your in-game name? GamRedos (please note it may be different if i use selfname cmd)

Q2 How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations) I will start to get on more often but before it was like 2-3 hours a day i want to get back to that and my timezone is eastern standard time.

Q3 Why do you want to be a Helper? To help all the grown people on the server and help all the kids and tell all the people who do not know about everything and I am learning like all the others but i know mostly everything from my memories of like 6 months ago so I will participate in helping all the noobs (please do not take that as rude)!

Q4 Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Yes defenitly I love to help others and such, (especially in games)!

Q5 Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes many here i will answer a few that many people want to know that are guests/new members/crew members! How do you get items? So you can do for example /i (prefix of item) (item) (amount of item) I hope that may help you people out there (laugh out loud)! And you can do /warp freeitems which takes you to the free item chests!

Q6 Tell us about you? I am Kind, willing to give things to people (genourous), I love my family members and lots more about me: I am like
16 and I live in the usa I love to game with all my friend (ocasionally I make videos I love to do that!) and i play other games like Minecraft and terraria mobile and lots more!! I am a good sport and I am in the process of moving right now so I might be on only like an hour a day so yea just a heads up!

Good Luck anyone else trying to make an application right now

p.s I am going on vacay in 2 weeks so i warned ya!

btw im sorry I could not bold it I cant bold, laugh out loud.

1 Like

+1 i remember you from 6 months ago and you liked to help :smiley: also to bold do [-b] anything you want to bold [-/b] without the -

1 Like

urgh so hard to move crap

1 Like

Player didn’t get enough support, an also wasn’t seen on the server for weeks/months. Application closed.

1 Like