[Closed] fuzzypanda's Helper Application

What is your in-game name?

My in game name is fuzzypanda after my love of pandas.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

I’m on at 5pm-8pm (GMT 0) and on weekends im on 10am-7pm.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper.
I want to be a helper because when im on there isn’t a lot of helpers/staff who are able to help. Also I love helping people and learning more about terraria every day I also want to help the server become a better place for all. I would like to help the staff and hopefully get promoted but I wont expect that for a long time.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

I will prioritise helping people because I’m normally hanging around spawn as well as some buildings around spawn. I don’t normally PvP and im normally chatting so I can help people a lot. since I will prioritize helping people then other players wont have to answer them so they could carry on with what they are doing,

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

I think I have a lot of knowledge on terraria as im often testing unusual weapons because I like to try different items. I also can easily google a question. I’ve played a lot of games like terraria so I know about the type of crafting and other mechanics.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

Hello im Andrew and I’m 11 years old. My birthday is on June 9 and im basically a mega games fan from Mario to Zelda. I’m im comp (which I think is high school, correct me if im wrong). My favourite subjects are Science, IT, Technology and maths. If you want to ask anything go ahead .

1 Like

Here Here!

Eh, +1 I guess it is.

1 Like

lol im not a president xD
but thx .

1 Like

Hi andy,
you need to add on your application quite alot,
as you need to add on Q4, Q3 and not much on Q5 as well.
Good luck!

1 Like

added stuff and Pun I got 1 request please don’t call me Andy. if you want call me And :smiley:

1 Like

I know you have been very serious about your app and becoming a helper. I believe you will make a fine helper. +1

1 Like

thx Pickles and also checking it over. really means a lot =}

1 Like

Eh, +1, you sound British, Are you?

1 Like

umm yes I am but how can you tell by my typing

1 Like

what’s happening with this app. it’s not evaluating or anything so :confused: also i’m wondering did you forget that my helper app is here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good luck Fuzzy! Hope you make it to Helper, cause you deserve it from what I’ve seen!

1 Like

:smiley: thx Leo I appreciate it.

1 Like

As for an 11 years old, you do already know to swear huh. :confused:

If you’re wondering why your app may not be evaluating I think it’s because those that give +1 also must have a reason.
(Go check the Helper Applications and Training thread and you’ll see it there)

Anyway, +1 Because you’re easy to be friends with and you show a sense of justice. :wink:

P.S. Good luck!

1 Like

This App is back to the testing phase, I suggest you are active and on your normal in game name for accurate testing.

1 Like

Application closed by the request of Fuzzy.

1 Like