[Closed] Eonzz's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
Eonzz

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
Every other day, 2-5 hours at the least. My time zone is : Eastern Time Zone 5:00 US/Canada

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have generally found myself to be helping other people with things, as most of the other members/administrators do themselves with answering the questions of the members on the server, I do so as well. I find myself (without noticing sometimes) sitting there chatting with people instead of doing what I came on the server to do for my own pleasure which is either building, PVE, messing with Donut/Rofle/Box, and checking out new vanity combinations to make sure they are fully aware someone is willing to talk to them and help them out. I thouroughly enjoy helping and talking to other to make sure they get what they came on the server to get or to talk about!

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Indeed! As I have told you above, I am happy to go around talking to everyone to see that their needs are full! If someone is busy or afk, I’ll make sure to ask around if anyone needs anything.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes I am, i have actually been active (until recently due to school and family deaths <<< Not trying to pull any points there) since the V2 of dark-gaming and have known almost all of the rules that has been set up to keep the server smooth and running. I still have to read upon the recent rules that have been placed, but I can assure you I do know what is in place on Dark-Gaming.

[Q6] Tell us about you
Well I am not the greatest at starting these kinda things off to be honest… I am 21 and in School/College completing engineering/piloting courses for my career (in the few later years to come) in the United States Air Force. I am currently in the ROTC program as a Flight Commander with the rank of C/Major. I have worked as a handy-man, a jack of all trades, I have put in numerous hours during the past few summers to build up a good udnerstanding of what life will give me in the later years to come, i have also done some programming in 2 classes, and have been taught by a friend who has a job in computer/gaming software. I have ran 2 medium sized servers (owned 1, co-owned the other) and even helped set up the commands/settings for one of the servers I helped run; even though that was many years ago, I can still learn if I am able to go up in the rank of Dark-Gaming! I am going to have to cut this short for now though, but I will be letting you know more about me when I get to know everyone (some of you again). I hope I can be a decent Helper to Dark-Gaming! :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting application! :slight_smile:

So, you’re a member of this server since V2?

ps. who’s “Donut”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes I was. ^^ I honestly can’t remember her name in game at the moment, having a mind blank, if you check my wall you can click on the name though andn see .

1 Like

Been a long time, Eonnz. Back when you knew me, I was DragonSlayerLoki

1 Like

“Donut” was a former moderator when I just arrived, on v2.
Eonzz, I suggest you to get to know the place abit more as it changed alot during the time
you havn’t been online and get to know the people here to gain support.
Apart from that, Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, Donut, also known as Tip was a former moderator back when Punisher and I were new players. She was going to apply for admin, but things came up and she held onto the application. She was mod for quite some time until she resigned due to not having the time to come online. She was a wonderful person, although she hasn’t been online in ages. Wonderful to see someone new around. I haven’t got too much more to say about your app though. While it is setup well, I have no idea who you are. Familiarize yourself with the new server before you do something like thisz

1 Like

I understand, thank you all. And hello again punisher, long time no see. I am sorry to inform you all so late, but I had a recent death in the family, my great grandmother has died in the past 2 weeks + and haven’t really been online at all, just going to school and work. I should have posted as to why I havent been on. If I have to re-publish this Application then I can do so, thank you for your time and I will be on somewhat regulary.

1 Like

Player didn’t get enough support and wasn’t seen on the server for weeks/months. Application closed.

1 Like