[Closed] CatPlaysGames's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
CatPlaysGames

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
6:00-10:00 and 5:00-7:00 Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Well, I love to help out. I very much like helping others. Many people know me now, since I’ve been on this server a month or so. I’m also a Administer on another server. (Not gonna tell due to advertising :P). However, the server owner stopped hosting. So I want to be a staff member on another server and help others out to take my place :). I’m very good at grammar, and I’m very official like. I’m mature and kind. I NEVER break rules, I haven’t even got a warning yet!

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course. No matter what the person needs, I’ll help them! If multiple people need me, I’ll do my best to help ALL of them. I very much LOVE people, too. It’s mentally impossible to hate someone. If a person that REALLY HATES me needs help, I’d help them! It’s my job! All the staff here seem very nice, and I bet the people love it!

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, again, I’ve been here a month or so. I know really all the answers to the server. I help out a lot of people without being rank helper! Now, I don’t really care if I’m a Admin, Moderator, Head-Admin, I don’t care what rank I am! I just care if I can help out :).

[Q6] Tell us about you?
Well, I was Co-Owner on a server. I also love cats, so don’t mind me sleeping on a bed full of cats. :P. I’ve played Terraria since 2013…I know a lot about it. I know a lot of staff on this server. Really, all. My favorite is all you guys. Also, A68, keep up the good work! I have 340 hours on Terraria.

-CatPlaysGames <3

1 Like

Player didn’t get enough support. Application closed.

1 Like