[Closed] Application For Mod-Position

[CENTER]Mod Application[/CENTER]

Name: Jay “Ghostie”
IGN: The Silver Knight
Why I wish to be a Mod: Why do I want to be a mod? Well, I truly believe it is my calling. Ever since joining this server and gaining friends each day, I’ve always wanted to give something back. I have helped people but I still believe that is not enough to repay my debt. I want to offer my service as a mod because I want to ensure this magnificent server and it’s inhabitants stay happy. I see many a time a helper issues warnings to a rogue player who is either using profanity, spamming, over-capping and the like. I feel that helpers pain when they issue these warnings are unable to take action. As a relatively active player I would be able to serve fair justice to those who break the rules and out-step the boundaries that we must abide by. I can honestly say I do not see enough mods online and believe there should always be at least one present on the server at all times.
Why you should accept me: Why? It’s simple really, this place is my home, the members are my family. My duty… My respect demands that I protect them from those who seek to destroy what we all care about and upset the peace that we have all built. I am a mature and understanding individual who can cast an unbiased viewpoint over any situation, also I am reliable and trustworthy in and out of the game.

Scenario 1
Anon: sdvisvobsggmbsfgnbcppj
Me: Do not spam. 1st Warning.
Anon: NO! F*** YOU!
Me: No Profanity. No Caps Abuse. 2nd Warning, Next time I will have to ban you.
Anon: YOU DON’T CONTROL ME!
Me: No Caps Abuse Again…
Me: /ban Anon

Report on user banned and why, Screenshots included (Taken during the incident). Submitted to a superior member of staff.

Scenario 2
Some Dude: Someone griefed my house.
Some Dude: Someone griefed my houseeeee!
Me: Please do not spam.
Me: /tp “Some Dude” /rollback
Some Dude: Thank you
Me: Please protect your house in future.
Some Dude: How do I do that?
Me: Grab some Wire and a Wrench, Type “/House Define” and mark your dimensions.
Some Dude: does the stuff, therefore protecting his crib

How I shall stay a mod: I shall stay active and treat all players with equal respect. I will not abuse commands or power and will be friendly and welcoming to all new members, colleagues and higher authorities.
Activity:
In Game: 1-5Hours per day
On Site: Up to 3 Hours a day (Possibly More)

I have not been in game for more than an hour each day, but have been on the website for 2-4 hours, this can change.

[CENTER]Bonus Questions[/CENTER]

Experience: Experience with both Minecraft servers and Terraria servers. Took roles in Op on Minecraft and a mod on a friends Terraria server, Even helped him set it up. Unfortunately the 2.2 update somehow corrupted the world and the server was not rebuilt.
Time Zone: GMT (00:00) + 0 (London Time)
Willing to be trained? Of course, Anything that can improve my own knowledge will be able to benefit my role as a mod, therefore allowing me to be a more efficient and helpful member of staff.
If asked to watch over the server: I would ask my superiors if anything of importance should be noted as a priority. I will not abuse my rights and will consult my other staff members if I require help with my task.

Note: Any feedback welcome <3

Current Support [20]
Legoman [Moderator]
STS [Helper]
XxSlayerxXx [Helper]
Pickles [Helper]
Dragonslayer [Helper]
Juli [Crew]
Angustar [Crew]
Wapapapapow [Crew]
Tip [Moderator]
Gabby [Crew]
Connor [Admin]
TheAliens [Helper]
YouTube16 [Crew]
Noor [Crew]
Broken Nokia [Crew]
ProxKiller [Crew]
BoB [Admin]
Warsong [Crew]
Guardian [Crew]
Dfas [Crew]

You, the supporters. Are the reason I’m still standing here, waiting patiently for a verdict. You’re the people who stand by me no matter the troubles. The people who reassure me. The people who always held out a hand and helped me to my feet when I fell to me knees. I thank you all, with every ounce of my strength. You’re Gods amongst men.

1 Like

This is just an outstanding application! You are a great friend, and I trust you. Just wow, I am speechless, this app is just so great, and I think you deserve it so much! Tvolk? I highly recommend this man as mod. I have no doubt at ALL.+1

1 Like

Looking good. Definitely a good application and he would make a good staff member. +1

1 Like

Thanks guys, Really means a lot (:

1 Like

The best written application I’ve ever seen! Your always there when someone needs help, and I think you should totally become a mod! Furthermore, you have so much experience in helping people and you are very trustworthy, responsible, and respectful! I’m with you all the way bro! Good luck! :smiley: +1

1 Like

Thanks Slayer :smiley:

1 Like

Yes awesome app and definitely deserves a +1. Already a great helper but without the title (which is to bad) so a +1 from me.

1 Like

thanks pickle :smiley:

1 Like

Ghost is a really great friend and an all-in-all great person. and he would be a really good moderator xD +1

1 Like

+1 because you’re a really good friend, helper, and person. Best of luck to you in becoming a Moderator.

1 Like

Thank you ladies ^^

1 Like

Great guy he helps loads of ppl already and he deserves it 1+

1 Like

very good application and i think that you would be a great mod +1

1 Like

Thanks Angu and Wapa ^-^

1 Like

This is a beautifully written application and so it does get my +1. However no one is really allowed to apply for mod before helper (yet). And so I’m not exactly sure that this will get approved.
EDIT: Well, since I know that you can apply for mod, let me say my reason for my +1:
You are extremely friendly and helpful on the server. Your attitude is great and I have never seen you disrespect anyone in a serious way. I think he would make a wonderful moderator, so without further ado, +1. :smiley:

1 Like

Rofl said he could, and the extra questions are because of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

actually that’s what the Xtra questions r 4.

1 Like

Well then never mind. :slight_smile: Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you, Tip ^^

1 Like

This application deserves a +1. You are very nice!

1 Like