Chest Commands 2 - Electric Boogaloo

I was told that i can only use them on a submitted map. Now that I submitted my map on the forums, I would like to know both the commands to put things in chests, commands for class chests, and how to do all of that in the 30 second window before an actual zombies round starts.

2 Likes

Check in #zombies:zombies-map-builders

3 Likes

It says that the page is private.

2 Likes

Solysis isn’t a map builder… Doesn’t have access
And to be a map builder, you have to have your map moved to the Zombies dimension. Many have submitted their map but are not map builders.

3 Likes

Oh ok. If so, how do i add things to the map?

1 Like

Your map has been moved?

3 Likes

Solar told me that i can use /warp Demigod to go to my map during the intermission phase in a zombies lobby. If thats having your map being moved, then yes, it was moved.

2 Likes

iirc you’ll have to ask @popstarfreas

3 Likes

After checking, also maybe give Solysis the map builder role in the srrver’s Discord. The information there can come in handy.

3 Likes

Maybe a post in a certain category with all the info about making a map would be needed. Putting commands for map making in the map builder area is counterintuitive because the people who can view the commands don’t need to view them most likely but people who want to see them cant see them until they understand the very same commands.

2 Likes

Already exists in MB category

If you mean a guide on the pre-moving of your map, there is one in Guides

3 Likes

Me neither >:|

3 Likes

I think this is what he was referring to, not the one already there in the MB category

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.