Charred Vsauce's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I didn’t know the rules and regulations

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think its fair because it’s my negligence to acknowledge the regulations implemented by the server

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I hope this message finds you well. My in-game username is Charred Vsauce, and I found out that my account has been banned. I sincerely apologize if my actions have violated any rules or regulations, as I was not fully aware of the specific guidelines.

I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I deeply regret any disruption my actions may have caused.

If there are specific rules or regulations that I unintentionally violated, I am eager to rectify the situation and ensure a more responsible and respectful gameplay experience. I genuinely value the community and the integrity of the game, and I assure you that I will be more vigilant in understanding and following the guidelines.

I would be grateful for any guidance or information you can provide regarding the circumstances of my ban. And also, I want to assure you that I am committed to learning from this experience and contributing positively to the gaming community.

3 Likes

Alright, could you explain why you cheated?

Tell me. Whatever you’re saying that looks suspiciously similar to a template or chatbot doesn’t directly answer the question.

3 Likes

Sry but my IGN is Charred Vsauce, Im not the mokey guy… pls recheck the footage, Im not the cheater but the player on the top throwing blue crescent projectiles

2 Likes

The ban was applied to mokey. Cross - checking your joining info shows that both of you share the same IP address, so I can’t really help you here. If someone else in your household also plays Terraria then you should check on them to see if they were cheating and, if they were, they should appeal separately.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.