Change movement meta for a limited time.

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Movement options and accesories

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]

• The unban of Insignia
  • The unban of Pogo Stick
  • Add more cartdash rails

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
I discovered DG in early 2021, and it used to be way more alive than it is today.
While no one is having duels seriously, and old veterans are not playing the game, I want to revert the changes made in movement so I can have the same fun as I did in those times, charging agaisnt people at Mach 20 and being fast.

This is because the ones that requested the ban of insignia are not playing the game, making the meta injust for everyone who disagrees with it. Now, for me, I wanted to add the unban of Pogo and adding more cartdash rails because it’s legit a extremly fun experience. You can jump and be fast and enjoying the game even if there’s not a single soul in the arenas.

[Anything else you would like to note]
You can see in some chats of the so called veterans “How DG got boring” mainly because community reasons (Casuals who plays in cellphones without any prior gaming experience), because of the lag or because their favorite meta (for example, the one that dragged people to play it in 2020 and 2021) was changed drastically.

I kindly ask for this change to be executed at least for experimentation.
If the latter changes (More cartdash rails + Unbanning pogo) is not of the likes OF THE MAJORITY OF C RANKERS OR ABOVE, then I will refrain from requesting them again.

1 Like

We need pogo stick for experimentation
I don’t like cartdash rails, i always mount on them and get stuck (probably skill issue). I agree that more movement = more fun

8 Likes

definitely

7 Likes

Agreed rn the PvP experience is Zzzzz
 to say the least. Back in 2020 and 2021 the arena was full of people including higher ranking players, but once the movement bans came around everyone kinda just left

I do think that Insignia should stay banned just so new players can develop the skills to not require it like I did initially, however I completely agree with you on the additional Cdash rails, and the Pogo stick.

5 Likes

(Now if only we could just get Kishou to buff the Uzi so Skemor would return)

Lmao

6 Likes