(Ceonetic) insults me using the F word as "slave"

[1] Members name.
(CeoNetic) EnergEtic

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).
insulting

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
no

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Survival

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

UTC+1 14:28

4 Likes

This Report has been solved.

5 Likes

@Leaxus I’d like to point out that how you reacted 1 hours earlier on that the reported user didn’t leave the dungeon was not quite right:

At the beginning you tell the people to go away from dungeon 3 times in about 40 seconds. Only 3-4 messages passed between each call to leave the dungeon. I’d have waited 2-3 minutes until sending the next call to go away from the dungeon because Lunatic cultist is not a timed boss like the twins and there were 8 hours until the regen.

On the third call you bypass the caps filter because after the ! that ended the all caps phrase “go away” lowercase letters but it seems the message you tried to get through was only the go away because it was your 3rd call, thats why I see there a caps filter bypass. Then you used Phase to enter a phrase that had about 78% caps which would be unsendable from ingame due to the caps filter.

A bit later you said “F… off” against the other player. This is considered using profanity against another player. Using this kind of language makes the impression of impulsiveness. This continued when you called the reported user “stupid” twice: one time ingame and another one through Phase. Instead you could have been calm and explaining calmly that the dungeon is occupied due to boss fight.

Could you elaborate on what was meant with “Text farm”? But even if the user that did the text farms refused to leave and maybe has said words like the F, B, A or S word you could have asked staff for help. Even if staff said “We cannot do anything” you would have at least not overreacted.

When the reported user wrote about a text, I also don’t think it is OK to send even censored profanity because this would enrage the situation. You did this twice with the ##### which could mean any profanity.

After the 5 minute rant it would have been better not to write things such as “Stop if you don’t want to be reported” because this further escalates the situation analogous to a hacker which will flee if someone says “No hacks, or report” or even insulting the hacker. Often I learnt that the saying of “I report you” worsens the situation.

4 Likes

@Glasia i typed ##### there was nth censoring. i dont wantet to say bad words, Glasia , ich hab keine bösen wörter hinter dem ##### geschrieben. ich wollte nur nichts gegen ihn sagen. Ich wei? nicht, wer in dem moment gerade in phase geschrieben hat, aber man kann aufjedenfall sehen, dass hinter dem “'#” nichts steht

5 Likes

But i still understand, that my reaction wasn’t right.

5 Likes

It’s good that you now understand that your reaction was not right. What will you do in future to prevent similar situations if someone blocks progress?

4 Likes

i shouldnt get aggressive anymore.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.