Cawwie AMA

howdy folks, been wanting to make one of these for a long time now but never got to actually making one.
im curious on what you guys want to ask me, so i’ll try to answer to the best of my ability.

6 Likes

do you have any opinion on the current state of DG

4 Likes

i dont check up on the server much so i dont really know how the server is doing.
from what i’ve heard survival frequently has drama which is quite a problem but it seems rofle and other staff members are working on making the server alot better so thats good.
i feel like the server is alot less active compared to before.

3 Likes

What do you think of the vampire allegations you recieving?? :man_vampire:
(Not a serious question)

4 Likes

im not vampire.
i just find people’s necks attractive and tasty looking, and i just hate garlic and the sunlight because it burns, why cant people just understand.

3 Likes

What is your favorite game genre, and/or favorite game soundtrack?

4 Likes

I’d say i like action-adventure the most, and as for my favorite game soundtrack it would be Neo: The World Ends With You, but some honorable mentions are Reverse 1999, ReversEstory, and Genshin Impact.

4 Likes

Do you like american food better than other types of food? & What is your favorite food?

3 Likes

I have only eaten a handful of american food and i do like them but i prefer the salty taste of filipino food more so no, as for my favorite food it would be pork sisig

3 Likes