Cats with Terra Blades

The giant is running out of control, we need to find some help against it. On March 19th, we found our first candidate who- oh, he doesn’t seem very interested in helping. Let’s keep searching.

11 Likes

alright well i redid slugcat with terrablade because it looked absolutely hideous :joypixelsgrin:

10 Likes

Goodness, I lost track of the time again. Sorry about that!

On April 4th - aha, someone who’s ready to take the threat of the boss seriously! They’re prepping up with buffs and everything!

Picsart_23-04-04_11-32-01-879_50

10 Likes

Seems like the boss fight was successful! Haven’t heard much about it in a while, so I guess that extra buff preparation helps. I’ve first tried bosses before after failed attempts without buffs, I wonder what else the cat brought along for the hunting job?

Anywho, on April 9th, we encountered another specimen who seemed to be tired of… something, I dunno. Terraria has too many possible shenanigans to possibly settle on one thing, you guys decide.

10 Likes

Wow, I’ve been busy. I’m out of reserves now, here’s currently my last one. I’ll try and make some more soon.

Anyways, on April 23rd, this cat spent 19 platinum on reforging and skipped Legendary 4 times

10 Likes

these posts unironically make life all the bit more worth living

10 Likes

yea, i find the cats quite cute with terra blades

9 Likes

Exam season woooo-

On May 20th (see the time difference?), we went out on… probably a mining expedition? I guess it works out if you haven’t found the Jumgle Temple yet, Sugar Rush can help then.

10 Likes

how come i ignored this thread for so much time

i made this silly edit in 5 mins

not my cat btw

9 Likes

I almost forgot about this thread for a second week in a row, woops!
(it’s only 11:40 P.M. over here, this counts shut up)

On May 24th, I decided to make a duo post with a photo from the owners of internet cats Fishtopher and Mr. Lover. They originally said it was about last quarter’s performance, followed by “im not giving them enough treats. this couldve been an email”. Ummm… I think they’re angry about it now?

10 Likes

Bro thinks hes carti​:drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood:

9 Likes

double cats ;3

8 Likes

here is my beloved cat phoenix, I think he’d look very fashionable with a terra blade

9 Likes

Once again I had a reason to be upset that the motion blur tool in PicsArt is locked behind a paywall. That’s part of why this one is extremely low resolution.

Anyways, on June 5th, there was an attempted stealth mission for… something, I’m sure. Seems to have failed, though!

Picsart_23-06-05_21-35-17-933

11 Likes

Goodness, I’ve been gone! New hyperfixations, spending time on old ones, and the thrill of “oh WAIT THERE’S AN INDIVIDUAL SELECTION TOOL AND A COLOR REPLACE TOOL IN PICSART???” add up to why this is late: I forgot. Oops!

Well, I put that selection tool to use on June 16th. The cat sees what you look at on the workshop. And it wants you to stop before you scroll and see something that’s not allowed on this forum.

11 Likes

I’ve got more pictures than ever, it’s just a matter of deciding which ones to edit. I’m awful at making decisions with lots of choices.

Anyways, on June 21st, I made that custom that OnlineBoi mentioned previously!

11 Likes

It has been half a year since this started

8 Likes

you know what that means

8 Likes

I completely forgot last week while I was writing for my makeup Psychology final. Woops!

Well, here’s a double post this week since I’m back now. First, on June 30th, I poked at the reforge system again (you are the Goblin Tinkerer here):

Then on July 5th: “STOP INTERRUPTING ME, I’M READING THE WIKI TO MAXIMIZE MY DAMAGE SETUP”

10 Likes

ah so where does a cat go to study?

7 Likes