Castle Legionnaire

Welcome to The Castle Legionnaire clan, the honorable ones. We fight to protect, we live to defend. It’s never a matter of life or death, it’s a matter of what breaks first, your will? Or the barriers in your way? We have no clan attire, wear what makes you feel proud to represent us.
Currently we are invite only, which means that if you intend to join our ranks, you will need to fill out a simple application (Note: Your application reflects who you are as a person. Impress me!) :

Name:
In-Game Name:
Why you wish to join:
What Rank you want and why:

Allies
Spectral Demon

Rivals
Currently, None.

Should you wish to become an ally, I would appreciate it if you would fill out a form:

Clan Name:
Why you’d be a good ally:

Members
[King] Dr Tommy
[Recruiter and Public Speaker] IdontKnow
[Crusader] Seraph

Clan Ranks
[King] -(Any Color) (Me)
[Queen]- (Any Color)
[Recruiter and Public Speaker] (no color) Third in command
[Crusader] - (Green) Great PvPers.
[Wizards] - (Blue) All Powerful Wizards
[Knight] - (Orange) Members that are a month old
[Guard] - (Black) Members that Guard the clan base
[Newbie] - (Silver) New members

Rules
-Do not bad-mouth clan members.
-Do not bad-mouth other clans.
-Keep profanity to a minimum.
-Show everyone equal respect, regardless of rank/clan/gender/age.

1 Like

Name: Selfie Guy
In-Game Name: IdontKnow
Why you wish to join: Coz im cool :stuck_out_tongue: and worth it :stuck_out_tongue:
What Rank you want and why: Recruiter and Public Speaker

1 Like

kk Done Welcome

1 Like

im i joined?

1 Like

yep

1 Like

yeahh! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello I am the Spectral Demon clan leader and I was wondering if you would like to be allies with our clan. We could build together and pvp and cool things like that.

IDontknow, I tought you were in my clan.

But its fine

1 Like

Two Clan in One :stuck_out_tongue: i like it we can be the allies

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

hehehehehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Name: Seraph
IGN: Seraph
Reason for joining: I currently don’t have a clan. I would love to join yours.
Rank and Why: Crusader, b/c I’m not too shabby w/ a Paladin’s Hammer or Stake Launcher, or Guard.

1 Like

kk welcome

1 Like

I am not applieing for any of these clan type things, but I stil respect them. The only thing I have to say is simply, why make them? What’s the point of these clans if we all respect each other in the first place? We all know each other’s capabilities and we don’t stay enemies for long, so what’s the point of clans?

I’m not declaring a ‘war’ or argument over this, nor am I allieing myself with you. I don’t want to start a whole fight thing over this either (not that I can’t hold my ground on my own) I just felt like questioning these clan things. Unless Rofle decides to start doing somthing with these clans then I do not see the point. Untill the Admins make monthly Clan Wars or something one the lines of that, what IS the point of these?? I’m confused with these clans.

1 Like

Its just kinda fun so you’ve got your little groups to fight with and build with y’know?

1 Like

We gotta participate in the 3V3 clan war. https://dark-gaming.com/thread/clan-group-pvp-tournament.1325#14392

Gen, we gotta assemble the Legionnaire’s tribute for the 3v3 war.

I’ll Magic and will most likely use Typhoon and Razorpine. We’ll need a good Melee and a good Ranger.
And I mean real good.

1 Like

kk ill go look forsome

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

Well good luck going against us. >:)

1 Like

1 Like

I fear I must distance myself from you guys.

1 Like