I thought a thread should be posted for this due to the prizes I have said that I would offer.
Recently, I have been working on a Capture-The-Gem plugin, which is available to use by anyone [link]. Most recently, I have fixed a few issues that we had in the last game.
Features of the Capture-The-Gem plugin:
- Before the match has started, all players (except CTG Admins) will be frozen
- Matches can be paused (working on avoiding the drowning issue and what happens if you’re in mid air)
- Prep-Phase Time Remaining is displayed in the top-right, under your life.
- While Prep-Phase is in effect, players cannot cross the center, and any attempt to do so will teleport them backwards
- When players pick up or drop a gem, a message is displayed
- Death Messages have been customized, and their color reflects whether they were an Ally or Enemy.
- Chat is now only sent to your Team, unless you use public chat “/p”
- Teams can be locked
For testing new features, as well as for fun, I will be running a CTG Match every now and then. For those that want prizes, there are some available for the winners. I also warn you not to rage if you lose. Unlike normal PvP, losing CTG can cause players to get annoyed easily.