Can't Login

I created an account under the name Russian Spy, and I had everything set up. I forgot the password to the account and now I’ve lost access to my DTP. If I try to do /register to create a new account, it tells me that I have an account named Russian Spy and I should use that account to login. Anyone have a solution to obtaining lost passwords?

3 Likes

No, the only way is to reset it. Do you want to do that?

2 Likes

Hmm … I have the same problem … if this is the only way, then I agree)

2 Likes

Sure i’ll reset
Sorry for late response, kinda forgot this existed

2 Likes

I can’t login to, when I made a new account I verified it and then I went on the server it said that I already had an account named ii_Venom and it would not let me access my DTP but I do not know how to reset.

Please how do you reset

2 Likes

How can you reset it?

2 Likes

Reset what?

2 Likes

reset your login.

2 Likes

When you register,if you lose your password you cant login
is it possible to reset your password or create another account?

2 Likes

If trying to register results in you being told to login to an existing account just use “/login” (no password) while having the name it tells you (if you have a different character name, use /rename).
If your account password is required to access other out of game services, then you should PM me https://dark-gaming.com/inbox/new/popstarfreas with your account name and send a message in-game while logged-in with the contents “Rofle I am (username) on the forum”, don’t expect a reply, but doing that acts as a link.

2 Likes

Thanks ,
is it possible to rename yourself after logging in

2 Likes

Non-TSL dimensions: PvP, PvE, Zombies and Build all support ```` /login “username” “password”``` that will allow you to login while your character name is not the same as your registered name. You need to know your password for this to work though.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information, I will do this ASAP.

• KiroDorito
2 Likes