Can somebody remind me what i was supposed to be doing?

So like i was doing something and then all of a sudden i wanted to do something else, and while i was transitioning from doing that first something i forgot what the something else i was supposed to be doing was supposed to be. Can somebody remind me what i was supposed to be doing since i forgot? It would be highly appreciated.

(PS: Sorry to the people who may or may not have been unliked, i ran out of likes and tried liking something, and it liked it but my number of likes given didnt go up, so i guess its stealing likes from my previously liked likes)

(PSS: Is this my first post?)

4 Likes

This is your first topic.

3 Likes

6 views and only one reply that has yet to remind me of what i was supposed to be doing. I’m dissatisfied, but i remember what i was meant to be doing, and have done it. Can some mod mark this as resolved or something? It would greatly decrease the amount of time people spend here thinking about what i was supposed to be doing, as the few viewers on this post have clearly been doing that for the past hour.

3 Likes

they knew what to do but they were distracted by something and when they rejoined, they forgot what they were gonna say

3 Likes

build something? lush tropics? I don’t even know if this is related to DG or if it’s your homework or something lol.

3 Likes

I knew this was going to happen if a visual marker of resolvedness wasnt placed. Sorry for wasting 3 hours of your life Mado but i already remembered what i was gonna do and have done it.

3 Likes

i read this for literally only one minute lol

3 Likes

Oh, i thought everyone on this topic was thinking hard about what i was meant to be doing ever since it was posted, and before it was resolved. You must be very intelligent to think of 2 things in only a single minute, you should replace Mr. Intelligent.

3 Likes