Can I pls change my password (I forgot it!)

I forgot my password and I want to be able to sign in on the trading site so I can get colors and etc. I would like to get my password changed

3 Likes

Contact Rofle, the founder, here in the forums.

Alternatively, try messaging him in the Discord - his name there is popstarfreas#3902.

4 Likes

it says he is not accepting friend requests

3 Likes

You don’t need to send a friend request to message him?

4 Likes

ill try again

thanks

3 Likes

i tried messaging him and i got Your message could not be delivered because you don’t share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

3 Likes

Is that so?
Ask for help in the #help-and-support in the Discord. Although, this is as effective as messaging here.
Any Admin can easily change your password, so I do not know why reception is taking such a while.

3 Likes

This was resolved not long ago

3 Likes

Probably not the greatest idea to publicly say what you want your password to be

3 Likes

I forgot my password and I want to change it to play survival, build, etc. I would like to change my password

3 Likes

Click on @staff then message them about password reset

3 Likes

I forgot too and i wanted to sign up in Trading System but i forgot the password

3 Likes

Look on the post above yours

4 Likes

Requesting for a password reset to be able to sign in for the trading site, thank you <3

3 Likes

Password resets are required to be requested and handled via staff PM.

3 Likes

already asked a staff about it but was told to post it here so idk what to do now

3 Likes

Message the staff group.

Alternatively, send a message via https://forum.dark-gaming.com/groups/staff

3 Likes