Can I please be unbanned I still wanna play

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4925

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well yes but there where other items there but I was not sure if they where hacked.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
In someway yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because I did not cheat a item in so I did not have modified client, someone else had it. I also think I did not get those items by hacking just from the bin and there where a few items which I was not sure if are hacked. I think you should at least put a time when I will be unbanned because I did not do this Modified Client in Survival (Impossible items, pets and projectiles) Can you put a end to my banned I really hope i will play more on the server and i did not influence people to get banned.

3 Likes

I hope you will understand popstarfreas.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. Start a reply to this post then click on the rules link, select the rule(s) you broke in its entirety and click “Quote”. It will show up like this persons response [Accepted] Itsfierydiv's ban appeal (teraria name ItsDiv)

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

#2 Exploits

Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.
[/quote]

3 Likes

[quote=“popstarfreas, post:1, topic:421”]

#6 Exploits

Abusing or otherwise using an exploit is forbidden and you will be banned if you use them.

3 Likes

May you please make it clear what rules I broke?

3 Likes

which is equivalent to

In this case the drops were put inside a chest before you took them. Also make sure you read all the rules, as it is fairly comprehensive.

Do you understand why these rules apply in this situation? If you don’t, do not just say you do, because being banned due to violating the same rule more than once is unlikely to get you unbanned next time. Even if next time, you say it was because you did not understand the rule, it won’t matter, so make sure you understand why these rules apply.

3 Likes

Yes I do understand these rules and why they should not be broken and i will not do this i will always be aware of these rules. Can I tell you how they get items in?

3 Likes

In spawn you put something in bin and then you join survival and get the item from you inventory bin and you have it in survival so can you fix that?

3 Likes

I am very sorry and have read the rules and aware of these rules now and will not break them I am really sorry may I be unbanned. I also understand how these rules apply in my situation. I really like the server and I would want to play more without hacks or glitches. I will not get banned for these rules and there wont be a ban on me later in the future.

3 Likes

popstarfreas may you please reply or whether I will permantly be banned I have read the rules You can’t use hacks or modified clients and get impossible items.

3 Likes

Popstarfreas? Can you reply and have your opinion if I can be unbanned

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes