Can anything be done to fix my DTP account?

@popstarfreas, can anything be changed/adjusted to fix my DTP account? I have a couple of issues that I am experiencing since having reached the total XP integer limit.

1. Voting rewards are not awarded upon voting.

Since I cannot earn any more XP, it seems that every time I vote my voting rewards are not awarded due to an error.

As a result, I do not receive any credits. This is precisely why I vote in the first place.

2. I cannot earn any lootboxes.

This is the predominant way to earn DP (through obtaining metals) and obtain new items. Since I cannot earn XP (and therefore cannot level up), there really isn’t anything for me to do right now. I valued hosting my inventory sales and auctions, so it is kind of disappointing that I have lost the ability to do this. Plus, since I cannot get credits from voting, I am stuck without a way to really utilize functions of DTP like gambling or custom item crafting.

3. Most of my outset stats are messed up.

Here is what the outset shows:

DP is the only functioning stat. Since I reached the perceived max XP a DTP account can achieve, this has shown.

Is it possible to either:

• Manually reset the total XP value back to zero.
    I’ve earned 2,147,452,421 XP:

Is it possible to reset this number to zero, and have the DTP account resume normal function? Or is DTP more complicated than this? Obviously I do not know, which is why I ask.

AND/OR

• Reset my account back to level one WITHOUT deleting all of my inventory items and inventory space. I am fine if I am removed from the leaderboards. I have already taken a picture of it, which is enough for me. If this is possible, it could function as a “prestige” system, where users opt in to having their level reset so they can still earn XP and get loot normally if they reach the max level.

I say this because I have felt pretty shit out of luck lately.

First, the change regarding metals rolled out. I really liked the possibility of earning metals from loot boxes, but this is no longer currently possible for me. Even when it was possible, I had to earn upwards (and recently over) 3,000,000 XP just for a chance to get them through loot boxes. This often took over thirty minutes of constant PvE grinding PER level.

Second, I was not even aware that there was a limit to level or XP gain. As a result, I’ve run myself into this unfortunate circumstance where the only way for me to earn DP is by grinding the 2,000 daily limit (of which some drains from having at least the forced 100% efficiency), and the only way to earn credits is by selling off my remaining items, which I value. I cannot get rewards from voting and levelling up, which severely inhibits my ability to utilize many of the current DTP system functions. No one near my level will want to use this current system if the same will happen to them.

You mentioned that the new DTP system would either happen in a long time, or potentially never, so am I just indefinitely screwed? I would greatly appreciate if something could be figured out so I can use DTP just like the rest of the users again. Like I said before, I am not attached to my level, and I am currently draining my efficiency in the event that the only way for me to earn DP is through the 2,000 daily earning limit. I honestly am not really attached to my inventory size either. If it needed to be, I would be willing to have my account fully reset, just so I can enjoy it like I used to. I could send the items I want saved to someone I trust, and just have my DTP account wiped. I would need the account’s name and login credentials to remain the same, and crew/staff perms to be applied if necessary, but this is the length I am willing to go for my account. If anything can be done, please let me know. I’ve used DTP for years now, and it sadly feels like the end of my DTP account that I value.

If you need any information, please ask me in a PM or wherever convenient for you. If something can be worked out, could you let me know in advance, so I do not just come back to having lost all of my items and everything out of nowhere? Thanks.

7 Likes

I might be able to just set you back to level 1 with 0 XP, I don’t know of anything that is given out at levels, only unlocking trading features, so it should work.

10 Likes

That sounds like a reasonable solution to me. If any issues come up, I could just let you know. Thanks.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.