Can anyone recommend good loadouts for PVE?

In the server, there is a gamemode called PVE, in which you fight bosses and things. I have a Melee loadout (I think it is called something along the lines of MeleeBossesPVE) and a Mage loadout (called MageGood) but I need a ranger one and a summoner one.

3 Likes

/loadout load yemssummon and /loadout load yemsranger

3 Likes

Since melee is overall the best class in terms of both damage and defense (not forgetting Zenith’s screen-wide range and homing in attacks), I have two good melee loadouts:

• /loaout load 0re0pve
  • /loadout load 0re0pveempress
3 Likes

I usually have my loadout equipped. I use either try to tank the damage or deal high damage quickly

2 Likes

As I said, I already have a melee loadout. And also, I despise the zenith. It makes everything far too easy.

3 Likes

Uh… yemssummon has no wings, nor any speed boosting items.

3 Likes

/loadout load yemsranger doesn’t exist

3 Likes

Yes that’s why its good

3 Likes

I don’t get it lol

2 Likes

To me, the point of PvE is to farm bosses, and the Zenith is the epitome of maximum efficiency.

But I understand this.

3 Likes

Don’t really see how you even can farm bosses, as the items have no real use outside of PVE or PVP, and you can use the /i command, and King Slime can kill me even with Solar Flare armor.

3 Likes

If you have a DTP account, you get Exp and DP for killing bosses.

Regardless of class, a few hits will kill you, so it is best to maximize DPS. And the easiest way to do this is to use the Zenith.

2 Likes

What’s DTP? Do you mean accounts on the server made with /register?

2 Likes

If you login with your in-game details at dtp.dark-gaming.com, you can will create a DTP account which will give you access to some more features on the server.

If you have a Steam Account, you can obtain Crew status to obtain access to even more features.

2 Likes

uhm…

i forgot my password…
how do i get it back?

2 Likes

Go to forum.dark-gaming.com/g/staff and message them

2 Likes