Building Block(Rainbow Legion)

The other day, donuts mentioned everyone in the clan voting for what block they wanted. So I thought that was a good idea. We have been using pearlstone brick for building, but I want to hear what everyone else wants. Leave a comment below of which block you would like to build with. Thanks-Legoman/manager.

1 Like

pearlstone 4 sure!

1 Like

I think pearlstone brick is a great idea, but we will use it only for the top. In the underground places we will used different blocks to catagorize different areas or places to live, i.e my room and throne room are gold brick.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the staff rooms should go with gold brick, and all other pearlstone brick. (my opinion)

1 Like

Yep. Accept maybe we could coat the arms barracks in like obsidian or something, then we could make something else with another block.

1 Like

Oh yeah, they would be good. Also I think we should build more unto the HQ, because it’s HQ!

1 Like

Yup. Just like what I said maybe a barracks. Training ground. A weapon room. Maybe a bathroom.

1 Like

Yes, that sounds pretty cool. We will strive for greatness, and achieve the maximum! xD

1 Like

We have already achieved greatly. But it must be more!!!

Also, maybe we should have one kingly bathroom then a bunch of other bathrooms.

1 Like

Yes! So some of our members are always talking about battling enemy clans. Who should we fight, because they’re just so eager to.

1 Like

I’m so happy that you guys built that artillery range for me and other things!

1 Like

Artillery range? Where?

1 Like

At the top with all the cannons and stuff

1 Like

Oh yeah, thank Swaggy for that.

1 Like

I love our clan

1 Like

Yeah we have one of the best ones! I want to make a mansion again. (The one that I made in the previous world but then it got deleted)

Yeah we have one of the best ones! I want to make a mansion again. (The one that I made in the previous world but then it got deleted)

1 Like

Who doesn’t? Also I can’t wait for clans to actually be working xD

1 Like

Yeah lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Triple post xD

1 Like

What triple post…? xD

1 Like