Build RegionFlags?

(that quote is probably messed up since I did it manually, the quoting doesnt work on the post I was trying to quote for some reason, maybe it was too old?)

Anyway, I was wondering if this is still applicable. I made a large space for another zombies map underneath the surface, since the surface is almost completely full. Would it be possible for a moderator to edit the region flags, like Rofle said here, to make it look like it was on the surface?

If it’s not possible, I could still just have it moved to the Zombies world (assuming it’s approved and everything) and just raised five hundred tiles or so that it would appear above-ground, but it would be nice to build with the background that provides light and so I can see what it would look like on the surface when it’s moved.

3 Likes

Honestly, the easiest way to implement this is to reintegrate /buildmode.

4 Likes

What is that?

3 Likes

Oh here.

What is “auto-refill”?
Also, does this affect the entire server or just one person? (for day and such)

2 Likes
5 Likes

Buildmode affects the individual player.

Auto-refill is a function that regularly refills stacks. Essentially, it’s a /more that happens automatically every so often.

5 Likes

Wait, but these aren’t permanent changes, right?
That would be helpful for when I would build this, but it wouldn’t change the regions when it’s moved, but I guess it could just be moved upward like I said before.

Why was this removed?

4 Likes

No they aren’t. These effects don’t even need to be regioned; they can just be client-side as shown in the gif.

I have no clue.

5 Likes

I think it may have just been turned into a Cmd on the DTP; Fallen Soldier has one

4 Likes

It was a Cmd for many years, it’s just non-functional. I’ve had /buildmode since 2019.

5 Likes

Huh, alright.

4 Likes