Buff Defense of Certain Armours

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Armour defense.

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Buff defense on most melee-related armour pieces by 3 defense, and add 1 - 2 defense on select ranged/mage armour related pieces. Specifically, Beetle scale, Hallowed Mask, Crystal Pants, Valhalla Breastplate, Frost leggings, Chlorophyte Mask, Orichalcum mask, Palladium mask, to name a few.

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
I feel as though glass cannon kits are far too rewarding, and the only current counterplay is solar armour, and beetle armour. However Solar armour just got nerfed, so fighting glass cannon kits are becoming harder and harder to fight as they are beginning to out-dps every other type of armour kit in the game.

[Anything else you would like to note]
I want more variety in the types of kits that are viable, and fighting glass cannon remains very frustrating due to how careful you have to play against them. This is partly because the damage cap remains far too high on many weapons as well, which I will address later.

I think at least a few ranger/mage-related armor pieces should also be buffed, mostly the ranger/mage counterparts of their melee ones, since these are almost never used:
Palladium, Orichalcum, Chlorophyte (maybe) and Hallowed headpieces could use a buff.

3 Likes

Me, mainstreaming hallowed ranged set (cuz it only normal ranged set): Ye. Yeah agree

3 Likes

Titanium armor
The tank would go well with the set bonus

3 Likes