[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Bones

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Dmg from 20 - 80
Max damage 0 - 90
Min damage 0 - 60
Oh yea if possible lower the velo from 8 - 4 or else it would be way to stronk

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
I think that bone is an interesting weapon, however I’m not sure wether item spam would affect it, but I just think it would be a cool addition.

[Anything else you would like to note]
And pls don’t laugh :cry:

dont bones go like five blocks? also this damage is pretty low

5 Likes

If u think the damage should be higher than feel free to edit it also they go like 10 or 12 blocks

5 Likes

I can’t edit your post. 12 or 10 blocks is really bad lol, it would be like a worse Ale Tosser.

5 Likes

Lel, disregarding distance what would u think the damage should be?

5 Likes

It has a much faster firerate than Ale Tosser iirc, 80-90 damage is probably okay but it depends a lot on the velocity

5 Likes

Ye the velo is a big factor IMO I forgot if they can change velo if they can I think it should be 4 rather than 8

4 Likes

Well, at the moment you can create a ton of them, but even with a velocity of 8 they go pretty much nowhere except down.

5 Likes

Ok the reason why I could think this could be good, is because it’s a harder (Imo) bane and wrath to use. Also what can they do about the only down situation.

5 Likes

Increasing the velocity makes it go farther

5 Likes

Bruh, so would you recommend that or not

5 Likes

Ok well I just tested bone if you use it against someone with a decent loadout, it legit does 1 dmg

5 Likes

Bone isn’t changed at the moment, so it has like 10 base damage; and yes increasing the velocity would be good

4 Likes

This didn’t get much traction :waaa:

5 Likes

I believe Magic Dagger would do better than Bones, although there’s nothing interesting in those weapons for them to get any buff, and they also are very spammable

4 Likes

Well, there’s also Shadowflame Knife for that, somewhat! At least when it’s not glitched…

4 Likes

Shadowflame Knife exists but is buggewd, so I’ll also buff magic dagger a little bit just for fun in place of this

6 Likes