Blocked From Registerimng

Ok, so I’ve been playing Terraria and this server for a long time. Initially I played it on my iPhone, but I then bought a Windows 10 PC. I created a new account on this pc (different from my phone account without realizing that was against the rules according to Yems). He said that it isn’t ok to make two accounts because you can cheat in Survival or something like that. I don’t even play survival, and I told him that, but he went and made it so I can’t register/do any commands, he basically blocked me which is really frustrating. This is frustrating, because I can’t make another account, or log back into my phone one. It either say “there is already someone with that username”, or you already have an account, so just log into that one instead. I don’t know how to register, and he also blocked me from voting on maps which is crap, and I would really like him to fix this rather than blocking it!!! I’m sooo annoyed. Yems, you need to fix the problem, don’t just block me!! Tell me how to get my accunt back.

1 Like

Is this supposed to be a ban appeal?

1 Like

Do you mean rep mode?

This is automatic

What message do you get when you try to vote on maps?

To be clear, you CAN have multiple Terraria characters. But you CAN’T register multiple server accounts.

1 Like

I didn’t do this. But I did report you at first, maybe another Staff member did.

1 Like

I feel like some of these replies are a little confusing. The simplest possible explanation/suggestion is to just use your PC character, but /login with your password for your iPhone account, which will register you as the original one. There is no change in functionality.

The thing that is blocking you is probably your new /register account, which isn’t allowed. Just /logout out of that one and /login to your original one.

1 Like

If your problem hasn’t been solved yet, make sure that you login with the same character name as you used on your phone, and of course the same password too.

1 Like