Blanc's Arena Competition

So, as many of you know, I’ve been creating a PvP Arena at /warp BlancArena, but, as some of you may know, I’ve stopped working on it as of recently for multiple reasons, the biggest of them being that I simply don’t have the inspiration to build any more. So, with that in mind, I decided to start a little competition to help me finish the arena! The directions for the competition are as following:
-You must build something (preferably another floating island) for me to use in my arena alongside the other islands that I already have created with the help of Derp. If I like the build, I’ll keep it, or I’ll edit it to my liking. If I DISLIKE the build, I will remove the island from my arena, unless of course the creator asks for it to be moved outside the arena, then, hopefully, an admin will come to the rescue.

Here are the few rules:

• You have until February the 20th to make any and all builds, any builds afterwards will not be entered in the competition, but will still be considered for use in the arena.
  • The build must fit the current theme of a natural area with floating islands and lots of water. (this means no corruption or crimson, nor hallowed)
  • The build must not take up much more than 1/2 of the free space in the arena
  • Finally, the build must be of a unique shape and design. Don’t make me any square dirt houses. That’s not okay.

The reward for making the best build out of all the others will be my current R11 title [Effloresence] (It basically means, you have a bubbly personality)
Post it in this thread if you are going to enter so I am aware that you will be partaking in the competition
/warp BlancArena
I should also mention that it would be optimal if the builder were to place a sign on their builds with their name on it for efficiency purposes :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks!

Contestants:
Lord Avery
GoldenRound
DillePickle
TheInfestr
TheAwesomeAlien24

1 Like

I’m not the best builder, but I’ll give it a try :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure, why not, i can try

1 Like

When I have the time (which is extremely rare now) I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

This’ll be a nice way for me to get back into Terraria since my CrashLands high has somewhat worn off :stuck_out_tongue: Enter me in :smiley:

1 Like

I’m joining, this sounds fun

1 Like

We’re all dead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I never stood a chance :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, I have to end the competition today. As Avery suspected, Alien did very very well on the competition, and ended up winning. It wasn’t by a landslide or anything, since I actually really liked Infestr’s little island.
The arena is still open for further builds if anyone feels like adding anything else to it.
Thanks to everyone who entered, I don’t think I’ll remove anyones islands from here on out, although I may edit a few of them every now and then :stuck_out_tongue:
Good job everyone, and congratulations to TheAwesomeAlien24!

1 Like

Congratz Alien, I loved your build also.

1 Like

Just like how TheAwesomeAlien24 is awesome, so was his build. Congratulations TheAwesomeAlien24!

1 Like

Congratulations, Alien, you deserve it 100%!

1 Like

Congratulations Alien!

1 Like

congrats alien :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gratz Alien!

Is there anything for second place Blanc? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wish c:

1 Like