Dimensions or Services it affects
Survival

Your in-game account name
pwrwq

How often it happens
Only on Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulu boss bags

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
No
Some boss bags cannot be opened. So far, it has only happened to the Brain of Cthulhu and Eater of Worlds boss bags. It only happens for those who updated to 1.4.4, 1.4.3 players do not experience this.
No idea why, maybe the shadow scales/tissue samples drops have been altered?

7 Likes

Probably yet another one of those issues that happens in 1.4.4, also known as caused-by-144.

7 Likes

It is, I couldn’t find the tag for some reason :confused:

7 Likes

bumping because it is still occuring

6 Likes

This is actually just caused by the fact that the Shadow Scale/Tissue Sample drops were rebalanced, on master mode, it went from 50% from the bossfight and 50% from the bag to 25% from the fight and 75% from the bag
the server obviously can deal with the 25% fight droprate, but the unusual number of items from the bag confuzzles it, and it basically interprets it as cheats and doesn’t let you open it.
Same principle with angler quest loot.

6 Likes

The pain caused by 1.4.4 continues -_-

6 Likes

I think the bag drops have been manually entered so, if someone could maybe write a list of changes in 1.4.4 to bag drops that would make it easier to fix

8 Likes

Hey Rofle how are you?

I sent you a message about my pain of noclipping into the floor at rift every October btw.

6 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

I don’t initially see specific numbers in that.

I’m looking for changes to max drops for each item + any new items (if any)

6 Likes

No new items, just increased amount of shadow scales and demonite/tissue samples and crimtane ore, really annoying to rely on someone on 1.4.3 for opening bags @Rofle

6 Likes

This is fine

4 Likes

here @popstarfreas
Are EoW’s numbers are modified due to its segments and the BoC not having a lot of multiple segments (aka 20 creepers compared to 40ish segments of the wormy boi), or is it b/c due to it not being updated past 1.4.3 (the wiki I mean)

5 Likes

wiki is not updated, I might already found what is the exact value

6 Likes

So basically, like go to expert mode proportions, and then do the math from creepers and the brain itself, and then split it 75/25 in the bag’s favor?
Also, is there an ETA when this bug will be patched?

5 Likes