Big Russ's Loot Box Sale v5

Welcome back to my sale! It’s been a while, but I have returned! In the meantime, I’ve acquired quite a few loot boxes, and have priced them to move quickly. Opening loot boxes is the best way to obtain new items (especially metals), and obtaining said boxes has become quite time-consuming as a result of the change regarding XP efficiency. Fear not, as I have done all of the hard work to get them, and have made them easily available to you. Ready to test your luck?

Sale Items:

Sale Guide:

Quantity Item Type Cost (in Credits) Cost (in DP)
0 Tier 1 Loot Box N/A SOLD OUT
0 Tier 2 Loot Box SOLD OUT N/A
0 Voting Reward Loot Box SOLD OUT N/A

Please Read BEFORE trying to purchase:

• ALL TRADES ARE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED HERE FIRST. If you send me a trade without letting me know FIRST, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. To prevent issues, just let me know here BEFORE sending the trade. Additionally, you need to make sure what I agree to trading you is what you trade for. If you try to buy any items not listed in my “Sale Guide”, I will cancel the trade.

• YOU NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE TRADES. If you do not see the “Trading” tab on DTP, you cannot trade, and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (until you become high enough level). (You unlock the trading tab at level 7 or 8 if my memory serves me right.) The trading tab looks like this:

• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRADING COST. Trades costs 50 DP per transaction. If I was the one initiating the trade, I would lose some profit, which I am not willing to do. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here. I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

• THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON LOOT BOXES. Once the trade has been accepted, the deal is final. Loot boxes operate strictly on chance, meaning I am not at fault or responsible if you open your loot box(es) and are unhappy with the results. This is the risk you take when purchasing them. If for some reason a trade is bugged, I will open a topic in Bug Reports, and will handle it accordingly. If trades become inoperable while my sale is ongoing, I will discontinue this whole thing until they work. There should be no error on my end, as I will be double-checking every trade before accepting it on DTP. If it is my fault, I will cover the cost and make it right. Just wanted to say once again, NO RETURNS.

• THE PRICES LISTED ARE FINAL. Refer to my sale guide for the price of each loot box, this is not negotiable. If you see N/A, it means that I am not accepting that type of currency for the item.

• ITEMS CANNOT BE RESERVED FOR LATER PURCHASE. This shop will operate on a “first come first served” basis, simply to be fair to all those interested in purchasing my items. I ran into an issue when a few people requested items to be held, so to simplify things, that is now discontinued. Requests for items to be reserved for later purchase will be denied, just so you know.

• DO NOT POST YOUR OWN TRADES HERE. I have set this up as my shop, and this process is somewhat time-consuming. I will not ban or warn anyone for doing so, but it would be quite rude to say the least. If anyone tries to sell anything here I will delete their reply, no questions asked. Please make your own topic if you wish to do what I am.

• DO NOT POST OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a new reply. Otherwise, please keep the discussion on topic. I will delete any responses that violate this sale term.

When you create a trade, you acknowledge having read all of my sale terms, and agree to them. CREATING A TRADE BINDS YOU TO THIS AGREEMENT.

Feel free to post your looted items here, I am quite curious to see what everyone gets.

6 Likes

I will buy 10 T1 loot boxes (also it is level 7 for trading), sending the trade for 2500 DP (sent)

4 Likes

Alrighty, send the trade whenever.

6 Likes

Sent, tysm!

4 Likes

I’d like to buy 6x T1 loot box, please [1500 DP].

4 Likes

Go ahead and send the trade.

6 Likes

Sent it, Big Russ.

4 Likes

This trade only shows four boxes selected, please send the trade again so I do not scam you.

6 Likes

Now selected 6.

4 Likes

Accepted, good luck with them.

6 Likes

Mmh is it possible to pay in dp for tier 2 boxes prob not im very low on creds sad

5 Likes

This explains that pretty well.

6 Likes

Ok alr i understand :frowning: i only have 0
10 creds

4 Likes

Alr i have sent the trade its 1500dp and 0.10creds for 6 tier 1 and two tier 2 boxes

4 Likes

0.25 credits → 5 voting loot boxes.
trade sent.

3 Likes

@Big.Russ sry for ping

4 Likes

Both were accepted, good luck with them.

5 Likes

here’s my results:

4 Likes

Heres mine

Beside the cmd and yellow and rose colour

4 Likes

Bumping to the top so this doesn’t get buried.

6 Likes