Big Russ's Loot Box Sale v4

Welcome back to my sale! I’ve acquired a few more loot boxes, and have priced them to move quickly. Opening loot boxes is the best way to obtain new items (especially metals), and obtaining them has become quite time-consuming as a result of the change regarding XP efficiency. Fear not, as I have done all of the hard work to get them, and have made them easily available to you. Ready to test your luck?

Sale Items:

Sale Guide:

Quantity Item Type Cost (in Credits) Cost (in DP)
0 Tier 1 Loot Box N/A SOLD OUT
0 Tier 2 Loot Box SOLD OUT N/A
0 Voting Reward Loot Box SOLD OUT N/A

Please Read BEFORE trying to purchase:

• ALL TRADES ARE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED HERE FIRST. If you send me a trade without letting me know FIRST, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. To prevent issues, just let me know here before sending the trade. Additionally, you need to make sure what I agree to trading you is what you trade for. If you try to buy any items not listed in my “Sale Guide”, I will cancel the trade.

• YOU NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE TRADES. If you do not see the “Trading” tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (until you become high enough level). (This may be outdated information, I do not know if all players can trade now or not, but I am still going to mention it in the event that I am right.) The trading tab looks like this:

• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRADING COST. Trading costs 50 DP per transaction. If I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing some profit, which I am not willing to do. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

• THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON LOOT BOXES. Once the trade is accepted, the deal is final. Loot boxes strictly operate on chance. I am not at fault or responsible if you open your loot box(es) and are unhappy with the results. This is the risk you take when purchasing them. If for some reason a trade is bugged, I will open a topic in Bug Reports, and will handle it accordingly. If trades become inoperable while my sale is ongoing, I will discontinue this whole thing until they work. There should be no error on my end, as I will be double-checking every trade before accepting it on DTP. If it is my fault, I will cover the cost and make it right. Just wanted to say once again, NO RETURNS.

• THE PRICES LISTED ARE FINAL. Refer to my sale guide for the price of each loot box, this is not negotiable. If you see N/A, it means that I am not accepting that type of currency for the item.

• ITEMS CANNOT BE RESERVED FOR LATER PURCHASE. This shop will operate on a “first come first served” basis, simply to be fair to all those interested in purchasing my items. I ran into an issue last sale when a few people requested items to be held, so to make things simpler that is now discontinued. Requests for items to be reserved for later purchase will be denied, just so you know.

• DO NOT POST YOUR OWN TRADES HERE. I have set this up as my shop, and this process is somewhat time-consuming. I will not ban or warn anyone for doing so, but it would be quite rude to say the least. If anyone tries to sell anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am.

• DO NOT POST OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a new reply. Otherwise, please keep the discussion on topic. I will delete any responses that violate this sale term, no questions asked.

When you create a trade, you acknowledge having read all of my sale terms, and agree to them. CREATING A TRADE BINDS YOU TO THIS AGREEMENT.

Feel free to post your looted items here, I am quite curious to see what everyone gets.

4 Likes

I’ll buy 6 of the normal lockboxes, 1 voting box and 2 t2 lockboxes

4 Likes

Alrighty, send the trade when ready.

4 Likes

Wait I don’t have enough inv space, can you preserve the 6 normal lockboxes for me? If not it’s fine

4 Likes

Sorry but I cannot reserve items, I ran into an issue with that in a past sale.

4 Likes

Alright than I’ll edit my trade if I can
I have sent the trade, it should be there

4 Likes

Is the pending trade correct?

5 Likes

Yes it should be.

4 Likes

I’d like to buy 6 T2 lootboxes and 7 vote boxes, please.
Notify me to send the 0.65 credits.

4 Likes

Ill take 2 of t2 and voting loot boxes

4 Likes

Sorry I meant 3, sending in trades

4 Likes

@pwrwq I wait for Big Russ to accept this and then I send this. I was first. Refer to to the first come first serve rule.

4 Likes

I buy 3 t2

4 Likes

oh ok i didn’t see yours, ima gonna cancel mine, ill take uhh 10 t1s then, ill send the trade

4 Likes

@Big.Russ I’ll buy the remaining voting boxes for 0.35 credits

(Sry for the ping btw)

4 Likes

I sent the trade data ready when you are Russ

4 Likes

Well, it seems I’ve run into another issue. Glasia, you have not sent the trade yet, and I’ve now gotten backed up with pending trades:

Glasia’s trade offer is prioritized, since they have let me know here first. If this ruins your pending trade, I am sorry but there is nothing I can do about this.

This applies in this instance because regardless of whether or not they have sent the trade, they requested it first. I will update my rules when I have time later to reflect all trades being acknowledged here first again.

@GlasiaVD23 send the trade when you are ready.

5 Likes

Sent trade, ID 6431

4 Likes

I will be back to check the rest of the trades later. I believe that all of the voting and T2 boxes are sold out.

Edit: One T2 box remains.

5 Likes

I’m sorry Glasia I didn’t see that you had already said you were going to buy the rest of the voting boxes I just saw that they were available and decided I would try buying them

5 Likes