Big Russ's Loot Box Sale v3

Welcome back to my sale! I’ve acquired a few more loot boxes, and have priced them to move quickly. Opening loot boxes is the best way to obtain new items (especially metals), and obtaining them has become quite time-consuming as a result of the change regarding XP efficiency. Fear not, as I have done all of the hard work to get them, and have made them easily available to you. Ready to test your luck?

Sale Items:

Sale Guide:

Quantity Item Type Cost (in Credits) Cost (in DP)
0 Tier 1 Loot Box N/A SOLD OUT
0 Tier 2 Loot Box SOLD OUT N/A
0 Voting Reward Loot box SOLD OUT N/A

Please Read BEFORE trying to purchase:

• YOU NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE TRADES. If you do not see the “Trading” tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (until you become high enough level). (This may be outdated information, I do not know if all players can trade now or not, but I am still going to mention it in the event that I am right.) The trading tab looks like this:

• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRADING COST Trading costs 50 DP per transaction. If I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing some profit, which I am not willing to do. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

• THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON LOOT BOXES. Once the trade is accepted, the deal is final. Loot boxes strictly operate on chance. I am not at fault or responsible if you open your loot box(es) and are unhappy with the results. This is the risk you take when purchasing them. If for some reason a trade is bugged, I will open a topic in Bug Reports, and will handle it accordingly. If trades become inoperable while my sale is ongoing, I will discontinue this whole thing until they work. There should be no error on my end, as I will be double-checking every trade before accepting it on DTP. If it is my fault, I will cover the cost and make it right. Just wanted to say once again, NO RETURNS.

• THE PRICES LISTED ARE FINAL. Refer to my sale guide for the price of each loot box, this is not negotiable. If you see N/A, it means that I am not accepting that type of currency for the item.

• ITEMS CANNOT BE RESERVED FOR LATER PURCHASE. This shop will operate on a “first come first served” basis, simply to be fair to all those interested in purchasing my items. I ran into an issue last sale when a few people requested items to be held, so to make things simpler that is now discontinued. Requests for items to be reserved for later purchase will be denied, just so you know.

• DO NOT POST YOUR OWN TRADES HERE. I have set this up as my shop, and this process is somewhat time-consuming. I will not ban or warn anyone for doing so, but it would be quite rude to say the least. If anyone tries to sell anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am.

• DO NOT POST OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a new reply. Otherwise, please keep the discussion on topic. I will delete any responses that violate this sale term, no questions asked.

When you create a trade, you acknowledge having read all of my sale terms, and agree to them. CREATING A TRADE BINDS YOU TO THIS AGREEMENT.

Feel free to post your looted items here, I am quite curious to see what everyone gets.

3 Likes

ill buy all ur voting box

3 Likes

Ok, this trade has been acknowledged. Feel free to send it when ready.

3 Likes

The price of Tier 1 loot boxes has been adjusted to 200 DP per box. The 250 DP price seemed slightly unreasonable, so it has been changed.

3 Likes

ill buy 15 wood boxes aswell

3 Likes

Ok, send the trade when ready.

3 Likes

can i buy 8 wooden lootboxes for 1600 dp (might not be ready now, will make trade later)

2 Likes

I am adjusting the sale items right now, I don’t have any left.

3 Likes

well, nevermind i guess

2 Likes

The sale is now officially closed, as I am all out of items to sell. Prices may be adjusted again for the next sale, just so you know.

3 Likes

I didn’t even get a notification :(.

3 Likes

Now I have no use for my credits because nobody else is doing trades at the moment

(I say nobody even though Glasia has one going but I am really looking for colors and loot boxes right now)

3 Likes

@Solowing_Pixy What type are you looking for again? I can sell you a few when I get more. I completely forgot to ping some of the users that bought from me before, sorry. I said in-game that my sale was starting a few hours ago, but you must not have been online then.

4 Likes

Voting boxes, and R2 boxes

3 Likes

I was eating dinner

3 Likes

It is physically impossible to please everyone when doing these type of sales, I am well aware of this. I simply cannot accommodate everyone, due to the relative shortage of loot boxes I have been experiencing since XP efficiency was changed. This was recently added to my sale guidelines in an attempt to make buying loot boxes fairer for everyone:

I realize that operating on a “first come, first served” basis caters only to those frequently online while I am, but there is not a whole lot I can do about this. I only have so many hours of free time due to work and other irl responsibilities, so I am forced to host sales when I am going to be online to answer them. As it is, I devote quite a bit of my free time to grinding levels, just to be able to get loot boxes and launch my sales. They are one of the ways I enjoy interacting with the community, and I pride myself for creating a platform successful enough to have this mentioned sourcing issue. If I sold these items in private only to select chosen individuals, this would give other buyers the impression that I am expressing favoritism, which is a scenario that I refuse to be put into. If I were to put a limit on the number of loot boxes each individual person can buy, this would also further complicate things (and possibly cut into my profit), which I am trying to avoid. I am not really sure what else I can do to make this any fairer for the buyer. Maybe increase prices so the cost is a limiting factor? I am just not sure. I try to make things affordable so as many people as possible can buy them. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to tell me in a new reply here.

4 Likes