Big Russ's Inventory Sale v7

As usual, I have acquired some new items, and have priced them reasonably if you are interested. I will be getting rid of some items if they do not sell, so take advantage of this offer. If you want to purchase something in the future, let me know and I will keep it for the next sale.

Sale Items:

Sale Guide:

Quantity Item Type Rarity Item Name Cost (in Credits)
1 Color R6 Color #1 0.10
0 Color R5 Color #2 SOLD OUT
1 Color R5 Color #3 0.15
1 Color R4 Color #4 0.05
1 Color R4 Color #5 0.05
1 Color R4 Color #6 0.05
1 Color R4 Color #7 0.05
1 Color R4 Color #8 0.05
1 Color R4 Color #9 0.05
1 Color R3 Color #10 0.05
1 Color R1 Color #11 0.05
1 Title R9 Seraph 0.05
0 Title R9 Emperor SOLD OUT
1 Title R8 Bringer of Death 0.05
1 Title R7 Wise 0.05
2 Title R6 Sexy 0.05 (each)
0 Title R6 Duelist SOLD OUT
0 Title (Colored) R5 Rofle Fan SOLD OUT
1 Title R5 Tactician 0.05
1 Title R4 PvPer 0.05
1 Title R4 Police 0.05
1 Title R4 Dark-Gamer 0.05
1 Tag R10 (the Masterful) 0.10
1 Tag R8 (the Great) 0.05
1 Tag R8 (the Annihilator) 0.05
0 Tag R8 (the King) SOLD OUT
1 Tag R7 (Skilled) 0.05
1 Tag R7 (the Gracious) 0.05
1 Tag R6 (the Show Off) 0.05
1 Tag R6 (the Boss) 0.05
1 Tag R6 (the Respected) 0.05
1 Tag R5 (the Dark-Gamer) 0.05
1 Tag R5 (the Successful) 0.05
1 Tag R5 (the Sweet) 0.05
1 Tag R5 (the Kawaii) 0.05
0 Command R3 /sethome Perms SOLD OUT
0 Command R3 /down Perms SOLD OUT
1 Command R2 RoD Perms 0.05

Please Read BEFORE trying to purchase:

• SALE ITEMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you let me know what you want to buy, I will give you first choice on it. You cannot reserve anything to be purchased later UNLESS you are the only person interested in buying the item. You will need to specify that you want this items to be reserved, do not just assume I know this. I will reserve this item UNTIL someone else is willing to buy it, and has the credits on hand ready to pay.

• YOU NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE TRADES. If you do not see the “Trading” tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (until you become high enough level). (This may be outdated information, I do not know if all players can trade now or not, but I am still going to mention it in the event that I am right.) The trading tab looks like this:

• ALL TRADES ARE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED HERE FIRST. If you send me a trade without letting me know FIRST, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. To prevent issues, just let me know here. Additionally, you need to make sure what I agree to trading you is what you trade for. If you try to get any items not listed in the trade acknowledgement, or try to get items not listed in my “Sale Guide”, I will cancel the trade. This may result in you being banned from my current and/or future sales, you have been warned.

• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRADING COST I am not 100% sure what it costs to make a trade right now, but if I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing some profit, which I am not willing to do. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

• THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ITEMS. Please be 100% certain that you want this item when you purchase it. As I mentioned previously, I am not willing to lose profit. If you want to see what a Title/Tag/Color looks like in-game, I am willing to equip it and send a screenshot sample from DTP. If for some reason a trade is bugged, I will open a topic in Bug Reports, and will handle it accordingly. If trades become inoperable while my sale is ongoing, I will discontinue this whole thing until they work. There should be no error on my end, as I will be double-checking every trade before accepting it on DTP. If it is my fault, I will cover the cost and make it right. Just wanted to say once again, NO RETURNS.

• THE PRICES LISTED ARE FINAL. Bartering is NOT allowed. These items are extremely cheap (the most expensive item takes two days of voting to buy, while it took me fifteen days of voting to get some of them). I really have no need for dp, I can get this myself (thanks to the change regarding metals). Credits are the only thing I am accepting in return for these items.

• DO NOT POST YOUR OWN TRADES HERE. I have set this up as my shop, and this process is somewhat time-consuming. I will not ban or even warn anyone for doing so, but it would be quite rude to say the least. If anyone tries to sell anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am.

When you create a trade, you acknowledge having read all of my sale terms, and agree to them. CREATING A TRADE BINDS YOU TO THIS AGREEMENT.

If you have any further questions about anything feel free to respond to this in a new reply.

6 Likes

/down Cmd for 0.05 credits.
Trade has been sent.

7 Likes

Accepted, went through on my end.

7 Likes

Let mine sell first at least lol. After that you have my permission to put your offer here if you wish to.

6 Likes

yo @GlasiaVD23 you should totally get the PvPer and the Duelist titles lol

5 Likes

I would like to buy the RoD perm please

6 Likes

Send the trade when you are ready to.

5 Likes

would like to buy the rofle fan title

6 Likes

I accepted it.

5 Likes

Hello, I’d like to buy:

• /sethome - 0.05 CR
  • duelist title - 0.05 CR

Total - 0.10 CR

5 Likes

Hello Good Morning/Good Afternoon Or Good Evening Russ
I Would Like To Buy Emperor for 0.10 credit if you would accept,Thank You

6 Likes

The kawaii title for 0.05 credits? just for the jajas

6 Likes

I’d like to buy the “The King” tag. I’ll send a trade right away

5 Likes

Can I buy the seraph title x1?

6 Likes

Open trade requests as table:

Who? What? Costs in CR
Glasia sethome cmd, Duelist title 0.10
Angel 2 Emperor Title 0.10
ElTacoCaca Kawaii Title 0.05
Keigu the King Tag 0.10
Mzz Seraph Title 0.05
[TOTAL] 6 slots get free 0.40
5 Likes

@MzzANooby, I cannot accept your trade for some reason. It appears to be bugged. I’ll send you one later when I have more time. It is reserved for you.

7 Likes

Send it when you are ready.

7 Likes

Yes send it when you can.

7 Likes

I will be closing my inventory sale sometime later today. Some items may not carry over, so if you want to purchase something in the future make sure to let me know before I delete your desired item(s).

@ElTacoCaca just an fyi, you have not yet sent the trade request for the item you state you wanted.

5 Likes

This sale is now officially closed.

5 Likes