Big Russ's Inventory Sale v3

Welcome! The title says it all! I am yet again trying to clear up some little inventory space, and have some titles, tags, and colors that you may be interested in purchasing.

Sale Items:

Sale Guide:

• SOLD OUT 1x R10 Legendary Title, priced at 0.20 Credits
  • 2x R9 Lord Title, priced at 0.15 Credits each
  • 1x R9 Conquerer Title, priced at 0.15 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R9 Holy Guardian Title, priced at 0.15 Credits
  • 1x R9 Emperor Title, priced at 0.15 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R8 Prodigy Title, priced at 0.10 Credits
  • 4x R9 (the Supreme) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits each
  • SOLD OUT 0x R9 (the Immortal) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits each
  • 1x R9 (the Master) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R5 (the Soft Hearted) Tag, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R6 Color #1, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • 1x R6 Color #2, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R5 Color #3, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R5 Color #4, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R4 Color #5, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R4 Color #6, priced at 0.05 Credits
  • SOLD OUT 1x R4 Color #7, priced at 0.05 Credits

Please Read BEFORE trying to purchase:

• SALE ITEMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you let me know what you want to buy, I will give you first choice on it. You cannot reserve anything to be purchased later UNLESS you are the only person interested in buying the item. You will need to specify that you want this items to be reserved, do not just assume I know this. I will reserve this item UNTIL someone else is willing to buy it, and has the credits on hand ready to pay.

• YOU NEED TO BE HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE TRADES. If you do not see the “Trading” tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (until you become high enough level). (This may be outdated information, I do not know if all players can trade now or not, but I am still going to mention it in the event that I am right.) The trading tab looks like this:

• ALL TRADES ARE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED HERE FIRST. If you send me a trade without letting me know FIRST, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. To prevent issues, just let me know here. Additionally, you need to make sure what I agree to trading you is what you trade for. If you try to get any items not listed in the trade acknowledgement, or try to get items not listed in my “Sale Guide”, I will cancel the trade. This may result in you being banned from my current and/or future sales, you have been warned.

• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRADING COST I am not 100% sure what it costs to make a trade right now, but if I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing some profit, which I am not willing to do. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

• THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON ITEMS. Please be 100% certain that you want this item when you purchase it. As I mentioned previously, I am not willing to lose profit. If you want to see what a Title/Tag/Color looks like in-game, I am willing to equip it and send a screenshot sample from DTP. If for some reason a trade is bugged, I will open a topic in Bug Reports, and will handle it accordingly. If trades become inoperable while my sale is ongoing, I will discontinue this whole thing until they work. There should be no error on my end, as I will be double-checking every trade before accepting it on DTP. If it is my fault, I will cover the cost and make it right. Just wanted to say once again, NO RETURNS.

• THE PRICES LISTED ARE FINAL. Bartering is NOT allowed. These items are extremely cheap (the most expensive item takes four days of voting to buy, while it took me fifteen days of voting to get most of them). I really have no need for dp, I can get this easily myself (thanks to the change regarding metals). Credits are the only thing I am accepting in return for these items.

• DO NOT POST YOUR OWN TRADES HERE. I have set this up as my shop, and this process is somewhat time-consuming. Doing so would appear to me as somewhat of a violation of S0#4, Community. I will not ban or even warn anyone for doing so, but it would be quite rude to say the least. If anyone tries to sell anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am.

When you create a trade, you acknowledge having read all of my sale terms, and agree to them. CREATING A TRADE BINDS YOU TO THIS AGREEMENT.

Thanks for reading this word wall (sorry, it is to protect me and to help the buyer). If you have any further questions about anything feel free to respond to this in a new reply.

6 Likes

Russ can i buy R1 white color for 0.05 credits

7 Likes

I’d like to get following items:

Color No. 3 - 0.05 CR
-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=-=~=
Total:        0.05 CR

trade comes rq

6 Likes

Does this answer that question?

Not sure why you did this.

8 Likes

I can trade 2 colors for 0.1 credit

7 Likes

I accept the trade, please feel free to create it when ready.

8 Likes

Will you accept mine trade?

7 Likes

Already created right after the reply

6 Likes

After I review the trade I will accept it.

8 Likes

You can click decline there, it is the requester’s problem not following your trading rules and losing 50 DP.

6 Likes

ok my bad sorry

6 Likes

You only selected one color, the price is 0.05 credits each color. I will cancel the trade and let you fix it.

6 Likes

I selected 2 colors, am not?

6 Likes

Ik lmao that’s why I was confused.

6 Likes

i dont care about losing 50 dp lol

6 Likes

No you selected only one, which would be a rip off if I accepted that. I am not trying to cheat you.

6 Likes

I was thinking i selected two

6 Likes

dangit i just wasted all my credits on crew (Actually i did not waste it; crew has lots of perks)

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have cancelled it if you did. I am trying to uphold my part of the deal, my reputation is on the line you see.

6 Likes

i can buy it for 0.1/0.15 creds for next time btw

6 Likes