Big Russ's Inventory Sale v2

I am back! I still have too many unwanted items, so I am selling more of them for very reasonable prices. I tried not to include too much from the previous sale, since I want to provide new and exciting items each time I do this. [If the (the Master) Tag and the RoD Perms Command do not sell this time they will be used as food for my red lol]

What is for sale:

Shop

Sale guide:

• SOLD 1x R11 Zombie Elf Title, priced at 0.50 Credits (This is a limited Christmas event title. It will show up green in chat, just so you know.)

• SOLD 1x R9 Holy Guardian Title, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x R9 Conqueror Title, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x R9 Lord Title, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x R9 (the Master) Tag, priced at 0.15 Credits

• 1x Rod of Discord Perms Command, priced at 0.05 Credits (Great for Survival, Build, and PvE. Note: Not usable in PvP.)

• SOLD 1x /= Perms Command, priced at 0.10 Credits (/= repeats the last used command, it can be somewhat helpful)

• SOLD 3x various R5 Greens, priced at 0.05 Credits each

• 1x R4 Cyan/Light Blue, this one is freebie you just pay the trade cost (It costs nothing).

Please Note:

These are all first come, first served. You cannot reserve anything to be purchased for later, but if you let me know what you want to buy here I will give you first dibs on it.

Addtionally, you need to be a high enough level to be able to make trades. If you do not see this tab on DTP, you cannot trade and therefore cannot purchase anything from me (Until you become high enough level). The trading tab looks like:

Furthermore, all trades are to be acknowledged here first. If you send me a trade without letting me know first here, that would be unfair to those trying to officially purchase it through my offer here. If this happens, I will check to see if the item is already trying to be purchased, and if you are in fact first, I will accept the trade. If there are others in front of you, I will decline the trade, and you will have lost 500 dp needlessly. To prevent issues, just let me know here.

I am not responsible for the trading cost. It costs 500 dp to make a trade, and if I was the one initiating the trade I would be losing significant profit. You must set up the trade after I have accepted your offer here, I repeat I am NOT going to pay for the trading cost.

Lastly, the prices listed are final. There is no bartering here. These items are extremely cheap (the most expensive item takes 10 days of voting to get). I really have no need for dp, I can get this myself fairly easily. I am not accepting other items either. This may not need to be said, but do not put your own trades here, I have set this post up as my shop, and if anyone tries selling anything here I will delete their post, no questions asked. Please make your own topic post if you wish to do what I am doing. Thanks, and if you have any further questions about anything feel free to respond to this in a new reply.

10 Likes

Green :thinking:

I’ll take your entire stock xd

Trade sent for the 3 Greens , in change of .15 Credits

7 Likes

Ok sounds good, send the trade if you are ready.

7 Likes

Accepted, let me know if everything went well on your end.

8 Likes

Everything went fine, Thanks!

7 Likes

Nice to hear, thanks!

6 Likes

hey
can i have the rod of discord?

6 Likes

Sure if you have 0.05 Credits and make the trade I’ll happily accept it.

7 Likes

i got 0.40 credits

6 Likes

Are you high enough level to trade?

7 Likes

im like level 6

5 Likes

You need to see this Trading tab to be able to trade. Play PvE/PvP/Zombies to lvl up if you do not see it.

7 Likes

i dont see it so i gonna level up

6 Likes

Ok sounds good, I’ll keep the item set aside for you.

7 Likes

i opened my vote loot box and i got this

6 Likes

lmao nice, I guess we don’t need to trade now lol

7 Likes

Can i get /= cmd?

6 Likes

i kinda want the (the Master) Tag and the holy guardian thingy

6 Likes

I still remember the time my Christmas lootbox glitched out of existence, and I never got Christmas chest loot as a result from 2019. Was the last one in 2019? I don’t remember. But I didn’t get the stuff from it.

As a result, I’ll buy the

for 0.5 Credits… assuming the trade works, that is.

6 Likes

Damn, all the green ones already sold :frowning:

6 Likes