Big russ I need help

I literally can’t play because of this

Should I just change my name?

8 Likes

I would recommend messaging @staff since they are the ones who can modify existing accounts in the server.

I’ve also change the category of your topic from off topic > help & support to not get confused, pls excuse me for that.

7 Likes

It’s okay :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I made this post to contact bug russ so he can help me with my case

7 Likes

Big Russ isnt the only moderator and Russ is offline right now I think. You can ask help from other staff especially Durtle. Durtle is better at handling these kinds of things.

8 Likes

I checked out everyone with the leader badge and there wasn’t a user name durtle. Then I tried to find him by searching his name up and nothing happened

6 Likes

His name is Tejdxa here in the Forums instead of Durtle. Keigu got used to calling him Durtle because that’s his nick on Discord, but it’s Tejdxa here in the Forums.

7 Likes

Oof sorry about that, wrong name. Refer to Shill’s reply above.

7 Likes

I had a feeling that you were talking about
Tejdxa because you refer to him as durtle and durtle is similar to turtle and Tejdxa is the only moderater with a turtle profile pic

5 Likes

Try changing your character’s name

7 Likes

If you haven’t already registered an account, just change your name yeah. If you have already registered an account and you disconnected from the server moments before getting this, just wait 2-3 minutes(timeout period)

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.