Best players of each dimension (Happy pride month)

yeah the afk’er is new

5 Likes

and we just dont meet up much anymore
i thought i was pretty active at that point so i thought u were pretty inactive

5 Likes

hi tho : D
3x

|| :desolate: i might get on hold cuz this is unrelated to the topic || how do i do the spoiler thing

5 Likes

WHY am i in pve?

4 Likes

it was an unexpected change from the post

4 Likes

Bro, hahaha Vishal is pretty much online all everyday in the server hes just wandering around the map, so you wouldn’t even notice him until he really has something to tell you. And its really the difference in time zones, I mostly only encounter Vishal every afternoon- evening UTC+8. He’s really a great guy to have as a teammate in zombies.

3 Likes

I suck at Pvp because mobile controls are hard as well as little view of my surroundings.

Im confident in my building skills but dont build allot mainly because I dont have the time.

I only go to Pve when im in the mood or when I need to.

For me Survival is pretty boring, considering Ive played allot of playthrough’s in the past 5years on mobile. Progression is fast but too fast that I cant keep up, and with Anti cheat already messing up my mood it gets really frustrating that I end up abandoning my run.

I go to Items/Special items when I only need to or when im on the mood.

I mainly play zombies, you’ll mostly see me at this time: 3:30pm - 8:30pm UTC+8.
I like the team play and to be able to challenge myself everytime (e.g: No deaths before round 11) it really inspires me too give it my all. And while doing this on mobile is pretty much stressful but its the experience that counts

6 Likes

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

13 Likes

I used a super broken and unfair mele build to play pvp on mobile and thus be able to compensate for the disadvantages of mobile

5 Likes

was referring in the past months(cuz was a long time ago we were playing together) dk if u both get it

5 Likes

Even overcompensation cannot harden the fact that mobile players are at a disadvantage when it comes to battling pc players within there caliber.

5 Likes

Yes I dont get it, how we can sometimes be in need of some company.

I can simply understand your intentions.

5 Likes

and if you try to compensate using weapons that don’t require mouse aiming like the Terra blade they call you a spammer or that you don’t know how to play otherwise and things like that

5 Likes

We can’t even use the hook to move better in Mobil

4 Likes

by that logic im as goo as betley because i follow rules in pvp, but even then, in a fight, betl will kil me in pvp with his not clubstep themed items with his daybreak zeniths

if i had a dollar for each pixel in this image, i would have 25 cents
why is it so lowscaled helfire?

4 Likes

Terrablade still needs aim, but you still have a point. Thats why I dont do pvp with pc players. But if is a pvp between mobile I can go toe to toe maybe even more, depends on who Im battling. But as I said im not in the mood for pointless battles

6 Likes

actually not true, you can set hook to a button so you can press it to aim where you tapped last. It’s what I use, and it’s a vast improvement and allows much better movement. I honestly owe a lot of MMFTW bossfights to that one hook button.

6 Likes

Yeah I too much prefer pre aiming the cursor before launching the hook

6 Likes

man when you realize that pc players can just do the exact same thing and just obliterate you i think you will backpedal on that, but there’s not really broken stuff currently so ill believe stuff like that is just broken against… randos.

i have seen mobile players use basically every weapon like in pc, even weapons like sniper rifle or combat wrench, so that’s not even true

7 Likes

There are some that are adapted to playing on Mobile and can overcome the disadvantages of playing on Mobile

5 Likes