Best players of each dimension (Happy pride month)

:rainbow_flag: Happy Pride Month 2 u all. There is no best players in each dimensions anymore because who follows the rules is the best player. :rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

in pvp they are the ones who wear solar armor with terraspark and zenith boots They are so pro that they don’t mind getting stuck :smirk:

6 Likes

Survival should probably include Water Bottle.

7 Likes

wait carmen goes to build dimentsion? (and elric walker too i guess)
also im pretty decent in build dimention i guess

5 Likes

i am not an items person

i am an ‘earn it yourself mf’ kind of person, get me out of there lol

6 Likes

Honorable mentions for survival should be Quinci, not me. I’ve never even done a survival run on DG.

7 Likes

is this list opinions? or if its facts? if its opinons, yeah its your opinion but if its facts 90% of this is objectively wrong.

6 Likes

Also, @NateTheGameK , don’t think I didn’t notice you adding your name to every dimension :cold_face:

7 Likes

I don’t know how I should add players to survival, as many tryhards are quite shy and never particularly show their faces, they just appear when i hear someone mining at the speed of sound next to me.

7 Likes

I don’t appear in any game mode :frowning:

6 Likes

That’s because I’m regular in PvP, PvE, and Zombies.
Notice how my name is absent from items, build, and survival.

6 Likes

isn’t everyone

6 Likes

also if that rule applies to you it should apply to everyone, plus, honorable mentions should go to map builders who have atleast 3 maps, not some random who made a map to get the color

6 Likes

i guess i have 5 maps so am i eligible? (they arent done)

• demigods
  • suspended
  • red.pyra
  • snow
  • hell
6 Likes

Notice how it said best and not regular. To be fair though, I wouldn’t say any of the honorable mentions meet the criteria of that, and arguably a few of the actual players on the list, so it’s not like it actually matters who’s there. Even more so since more than half the list is supposedly a joke.

9 Likes

wdym lol, I didn’t even have discord when I began the map.

who said it didn’t?

6 Likes

I’m only on PvE and Zombies, the two areas I would say I’m pretty good at.

Notice how I’m not listed in PvP lmfao

6 Likes

I just got the 3rd one ready.

5 Likes

tho vishal and I aren’t rlly much of a good friends and a little bit like we look at each other as randoms i still miss the guy :feelsstrongman:

5 Likes

Wdym im inactive? I am active pretty much every day :confused: and about that “afk’er” i do not use any others program to auto farm, i sit there holding the mouse

7 Likes