Banned Items

hi I would like too know what the banned items are so I will know not use them,and also because I keep getting frozen,thanks for your help

1 Like

Hey it’s Legoman! Banned items are pretty much items that will do harm to the server such as dynamite, bombs, rocket iv’s, explosives, and other things that break blocks. Also the creator’s gear, and if you have a stack of like 100 mana potions when the max is 30 I think.

1 Like

Yeah and also glitchy items. The ones I know are:

North Pole
Hand warmers
Explosives
Dynamite
Bombs
Grenades
Rocket IV and II
Grenade Launcher
Rocket Launcher
Blizzard Staff
More than 30 potions (Anything)

Please correct me if I’m wrong :slight_smile: Most of this stuff you can get from the chests though.

1 Like

The threshold for projectiles now is too low. It was only left so low as the server was running on a fairly slow PC; that has now changed. I’ll probably get round to editing the threshold soon.

Ok its raised to 100 threshold. I don’t know how that affects the use of items but its double its previous.

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Blizzard staff and North Pole are BANNED???

1 Like

blizzard staff I don’t think so.

1 Like

hmmmmm sometimes I will be using blizzard staff and will keep getting frozen sometimes I dont…

1 Like

That’s weird…

1 Like

I think it only happens when it is dealing to much damage.

1 Like

Oh.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think so as the max damage allowed by the server is just over 1k.

2 Likes

Hmmm.

1 Like

chenaley strokes his beard “hmmmm”

1 Like

i ues the blizzard staff AND north pole and i don’t get froze and chen, ur crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

use

1 Like

and why am I still new member I’ve been on the server 4 days?And so has Dragonlord (I know where you live)

1 Like

dragonlord?

1 Like

Blizzard staff is banned

1 Like

weird i use it and-oh boy i been using a banned item!

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that you use it, you get frozen either way.

1 Like