Banned from DG discord

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: I was banned from DG discord for posting a dark humor meme.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not as when i saw the meme i had no idea who the man was and in the meme the cosplayer said breath if you want to date me and then (what i thought was) a random person animated to look like they where breathing.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not think my ban was fair Avery gave me 1 warning and then told me that what i posted had murder in it but when i posted that vid no one was hurt/killed and then Avery told me that if i thought what i posted was acceptable and i said yes cuz i had no idea what he was even talking about as i said in the top that i thought it was just a funny gag meme of a person made to look like they where breathing.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I didnt get a chance to explain myself in any way intele after i was banned as well as only one warning

11 Likes

bumping before it closes

5 Likes

bumping before it closes

5 Likes

bumping before it closes

5 Likes

I believe you were banned because you did not seem to understand why it was a problem and that means you might post it or something similar again. It is best to avoid posting memes, images or videos whose original content is of or part of someone’s death. It’s most likely disrespectful to the person that died. You claim that you do not know the original context of what was shown, which is fine, but you need to acknowledge that you are aware now and won’t post it again and will try to avoid posting similar things.

9 Likes

i understand what i did was wrong after i knew what avery was talking about and the context of the meme when invise explained it to me like i said in the forums i didnt really get a chance to explain myself and i thought maybe he was mistaking me for someone else’s meme in all honesty. sorry for my actions and thank you for your time

6 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

6 Likes