Banned for Disruptive Behavior (APPEAL)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I used the local IP to get myself banned, so there is no Ban Link.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was angry at the fact that everyone was shitting on Team Runic (and how I was salty over a certain ban), so I blew a fit without being self aware about it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think the overall 3 bans I have against me right now is fair, at least the one from the DG Discord. A temporary ban would have been appropriate ingame, as I was just insulting users and not hacking / griefing, and there is one other ban that I would discuss but I don’t want to poke a dead horse here.

I think the Discord Ban was unjustified as well, since most of the junko going on was only in #player-reports, a channel without message history, so it wasn’t really disruptive as it was cringe and stupid.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I have brought more to the server than I have destroyed (I didn’t actually destroy anything), and my attitude has recently gotten better. I didn’t infringe any rules regarding PvP or other sub servers (I haven’t hacked, cheated, or used 2 characters at once since Solar warned me about that). I also haven’t ban evaded once, so there’s that.

The most important thing to note is that I also saw a user I reported for being extremely toxic to others (Ellie) and they weren’t banned when I was online, so yeah. No excuse to be toxic, so I won’t do this again.

3 Likes

You’re seeming to deny that you deserve the ban at all, while also failing to admit any of your wrongdoings or disruptive behaviors that you yourself reported.
Your actions speak for themselves.

If you wished to be unbanned, you should take this a little more seriously.
Denied.

2 Likes