Banned again cuz i asked and there was a another reason fo my ban

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/9567

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
For The scamming part, i was trolling and gave him back, so i didnt scam, but for toxicity i was just fed with bubulprock saying all of this nonsense, he actually never tried to get unbanned and was a general nusiance to all, and if this is for the part where i just said the (n word) just like that not the actual word, then i dont think that really deserved a ban on my part, but then again i did ask for a ban from ealip

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
the reasons stated arent but then again i did ask to be banned

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I mean, Ive been on this server for a long time, and I was just trolling around for this ban thingy so i think i should be unbanned

5 Likes

^quote is here

5 Likes

another quote

4 Likes

The rules have no regard for jokes and trolling itself is also bannable and it rather seemed like you were being serious about the fake trade.

There was no reason for you to further escalate the situation and you did so anyways, you had also
received multiple warnings for this behaviour.

This could still offend people as the intent to actually say the n-word was clear.

You have also been banned multiple times so you should know the rules by now but instead you proceeded to break them yet again.

You can consider this appeal as denied.

2 Likes