Ban.dark-gaming.com/6556

King_Redbeard

Survival - zombies
Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i didn’t know that time manipulation was against the rules. All i did was make then game move faster so (so i could kill the enemies) my teammate would be able to survive and not die all the time.

Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, i was trying to help out my teammate and i do not see anything wrong with that.

Why should we unban you?
Because i find your server very cool and it’s like the only server that has fun games and a nice community. There are barely any other so me being banned from this one perm would be a big loss. and as you know by now i also find that i was banned unjustly as i didn’t know that time manipulation was considered Stack Cheats i don’t even know what that means but i was banned for it. Your staff members could’ve just warned me instead of banning me without reason…
I also promise that i wont use the glitch again (if its actually against the rules).
You won’t regret unbanning me :slight_smile: (if you actually banned me with reason)

3 Likes

You posted this in the wrong category…

4 Likes

What message do you get upon joining?

3 Likes

And modified client

2 Likes

Modified client… I do have cracked terraria

2 Likes

Just modified client? Is there ban link? The ban link in your title is the same as this person

2 Likes

https://ban.dark-gaming.com/6562

2 Likes

Please Update the ban appeal to include the new link. You missed Q1

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.