Ban Cell Phone, Magic Mirror, Ice Mirror, Recall Potions, and Return Potion

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
^

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Ban them, or disable the tp.

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
Too many noobs/cowards have slipped through me and others’ fingers because they teleport home just before we can finish them off. It’s extremely irritating to me and many others, absolutely no risk, and when combined with the lack of cdash rails and Hexxed Branch, most noobs can easily outrun skilled players and teleport home if they are ever caught (as seen in multiple cases -_-). If this is already in the works, thank you so much.

[Anything else you would like to note]
I don’t think this is available in PvP Manager, but maybe normal TShock plugins could do it.

I dont really mind the players who uses an item to return to spawn to avoid being killed. I mean, if they are that much of a chicken then why bother chasing them. Waste of time.

But then again, if they are afraid to get hunted then they shouldn’t step in the battlefield. They’re trolling. An annoyance, an eyesore. Imma vote.

Actually I uhh, I dont really mind if those kind of players join… I just want some people to join PvP because most of the time I am left in PvP Dimension alone… I would at least have someone to fool around with.

7 Likes

thats what ive told them, and they either ignore me or just say ‘no’.

this is actually bannable, i think, but most noobs couldn’t care less about the rules

8 Likes

That is PVP logging.
And also isn’t it so that when someone uses respawn items they will not get teleported?

8 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of players using a magic mirror and it’s quite annoying lol.

8 Likes

Isn’t there a plugin that blocks them from doing this by webbing the user of the item instead of warping them (besides teleportation potion)

10 Likes

nope, i have never seen it work with anything but teleportation commands

9 Likes

It should work but there are exploits with it iirc

7 Likes